News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Question on persona website

Started by lady serena, May 30, 2008, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lady serena

Does anyone have the a link to the website that had all sorts of questions on it to help you develope your persona? I had it at one time but then had to reload my computer and then lost it. If you do have the link could you please post it here or send me a ren mail. Thank you for your help.
Lady Serena
Guppy # 81
Fins up

anne of oaktower

Greetings, Lady Serena.  The one you're inquiring about is probably the same one I was searching for a few weeks ago.  Look here in the forums under the Create A Character section.  In there, look at the thread I started - "need the character help info, please" - I think you'll find what you're looking for there.  The eleventh post in that thread is the site I had been looking for.  Hope this helps.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

lady serena

Thanks for the help, I guess I should slow down a bit and read some posts once in awhile. But again thank you and now back to the rat race.
Guppy # 81
Fins up