News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Memorial Day Weekend 2010

Started by Kate, April 21, 2010, 10:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaWoodsman

We should be there Sunday and possibly Monday. Hope to see a few more R/Fers around.

Manwariel

I'll hopefully be there on Monday. Possibly as a steampunk time traveler. Hey, I've been three times in Ren. garb this season; I want to mix it up. ;p

BamaWoodsman

Sounds cool to me. I've started researching the steampunk type garb just not sure what kind of character I want to build.

LadyDracolich

Well, I thought that I might drive up yesterday... But that didn't happen.  Never know, I might pull it out today and drive up to spend Monday at faire...  We shall see.
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Lady Christina de Pond

Bama it was nice to meet you and your much better half I actually expected you to have darker hair bama
John it was nice to dance beside you at the knot ball dance
Fairie it was nice to see you again
sorry i didn't stick around much but i was with two none rennies trying to get them interested. i was actually pleasently suprised that both my parents enjoyed it and would like to come back again next year.
i hope to post pics soon
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

BamaWoodsman

It was nice to meet you as well, and as for the hair its getting to be summer time and it just gets redder from here on out.