R/F.com Updates > R/F.com Updates

(1/8) > >>

DeadBishop:
We've been working on how to handle the fact that we can't have a profile picture in our profiles now, but that avatars are part of this new site.  I believe it's time to move forward with allowing everyone to have an avatar/profile picture.  However, there are stipulations.

1)  The avatar will need to be a picture of yourself since it will also serve at your profile picture. 

2)  It must be faire related.  That's why we're here, folks.   :)

3)  It must be somewhat tasteful.  Knowing how some pictures from faire turn out, I'll be lenient on this.  It will be my discretion as to the final say of the avatar as to whether it is appropriate or not.

4)  You must have permission from the photographer to use the picture you want as your avatar. 

5)  Avatars are limited to a size of 100 x 100.

6)  As with the old site, you will need to host the avatar at a web-based storage site like Photobucket or Flickr.

7)  At this time, I would like all members to have a static avatar; that is, a single, non-animated image.  My personal avatar was made in a way so members could differentiate my posts from the rest. 

These guidelines will probably be refined over time, but for now, I believe they cover the bases fairly well.  If anyone needs help creating an avatar, let me know.

renfairephotog:
Noess people can't know what I look like. off to photo bucket to see what I have there.

Erynn:
DB do I have your permission to use the picture you took of me in 2006? (Dis one?)

;D

DeadBishop:

--- Quote from: Erynn on May 30, 2008, 10:22:22 PM ---DB do I have your permission to use the picture you took of me in 2006? (Dis one?)

;D

--- End quote ---

Of course.   :)

Erynn:
Yay! Thanks DB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version