News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Started by DeadBishop, May 30, 2008, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm

Quote from: Anna Iram on June 03, 2008, 02:00:14 PM
That's the step I missed. I croped it but I didn't resize it. Now it's distorted. What is the size I need to resize it to?
Crop the picture square, and then resize to 100 x 100. Save.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

DeadBishop

Once again I'd like everyone to read the avatar guidelines if they haven't done so. I'm seeing many non-photo avatars, and I'd like us to have images since they also act as our profile picture.

R/F.com member since 2003

Amras Elfwine

Yeppirs, I replaced my Guinness-drinking squirrel with a pic of my "mug, actual"...much to the consternation of the masses...and there was much wailing, and gnashing of teeth... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

NoBill Lurker

Hey DB, you might want to gives them a little reminder as they probably won't see this here hint of yours!  ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

DT_Masters

Give us some time! For those of us always behind the camera, it isn't easy to find a picture of us in the lens!

AnyuBoo

Glad to see the avatars abound.
I actually neglected to read the guidelines beforehand, but since this IS a renaissance forum, I wasn't about to put up a mundane pic of myself.  ;D

And Scotsman, your pic is absolutely fine.  :)
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Richard de Graeme

Is Kodak Easyshare a workable site for this, me Brother? I require some guidance. If you would walk me through, a bit, I would be most appreciative.
"For it is the doom of man that they forget."
NE OUBLIE!
Purveyor of dubious wisdom
Player of spoons
Herbalist