News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FREE TICKETS for May 1st & 2nd

Started by Sir William Marcus, April 21, 2010, 10:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir William Marcus

Unable to attend, we have 3 tickets for May 1st & 2nd only.  If your planning on attending on one of those days and wanna save a little coinage. let us know and we'll send them out asap.

We'll take caller 5  ;)
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Capt Amos Muirhead

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on April 21, 2010, 10:15:47 AM
Unable to attend, we have 3 tickets for May 1st & 2nd only.  If your planning on attending on one of those days and wanna save a little coinage. let us know and we'll send them out asap.

We'll take caller 5  ;)

I would love the tickets...we are bringing a large contingent of the KY cast and we could use them for those who are strapped for cash.  ;D
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Sir William Marcus

OK Capt your on. Just PM me an address and I'll get them out today or tomorrow for sure.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Capt Amos Muirhead

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on April 21, 2010, 11:07:19 AM
OK Capt your on. Just PM me an address and I'll get them out today or tomorrow for sure.

Thank you Sir Marcus!  ;D
PM is sent.

Capt Amos
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Sir William Marcus

They're on their way.

You are most welcome.

Pax Vobiscum

renfairephotog

Sine the tickets are claimed, I'll lock the topic. Sorry you can't make it Sir William Marcus. See you there capt.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer