News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Guess who's back!

Started by Squire_Kit, February 23, 2010, 10:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squire_Kit

Salutations all!

Briana here, otherwise known as a one "Squire Kit" or "Kit Tanner" to some. I have returned from the land of Middle Earth (aka New Zealand) to wreak havoc once again on the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. Alas, I won't be joining the cast this year as I both missed the auditions and I am slammed beyond compare with work. But nonetheless, I shall gleefully await to see many of my fellow RFers out in the lanes.

I've got a rather fun costume in store this year which makes me even more excited. How about you? What sort of costumes will I be seeing from you guys this year? Will my favourite Ettes, Gimlis, washing well wenches, and ren photographers be there?

Niennis

Yes! WELCOME BACK!

I hope to go this year with something impressive to wear, but we'll see if I get the funds to fly!

I just joined back up here, too, what a coincidence XD

<3
Hey, why not?

renfairephotog

Welcome back! I'll be there as much as possible.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

CapnFayeCutler

Welcome back! I'll be there as often as I can :D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

biggerstaff

(blinks) both of you?

Should I start screaming in girlish hysteria now or later?

Or just hide.

Wait, dangnubbit, in cast, cannot hide.

WB, you two.

Niennis

Quote from: biggerstaff on February 25, 2010, 03:43:43 PM
(blinks) both of you?

Should I start screaming in girlish hysteria now or later?

Or just hide.

Wait, dangnubbit, in cast, cannot hide.

WB, you two.

You cannot hide! We know all! Okay, we know some...
Hey, why not?

Squire_Kit

We'll give you a break this round, Mr. Biggerstaff. We won't be on cast this year, but we'll definitely be in the lanes!

Thanks for the welcome back everyone. :)

Mixsae

Should be there all days (Opening day is in question since I've been asked to participate in another event but not definate)

Odd costumes...well, the wardrobe has expanded a bit and there is a special costume set aside for memorial day...

:)

Gimli

*Dwarf does a happy dance* Yay Kit
Now you can't really blame that on me.

Squire_Kit

Very cool, Mixsae. We'll have to have some sort of gathering (Ette invasion Part II anyone?) so I can get to meet everyone again.

Hey Gimli! I still have your mug. I treasure that little (well...in my hands, big!) thing so much. You'll be seeing me again with it this year.

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Squire_Kit on March 10, 2010, 09:10:38 AM
Very cool, Mixsae. We'll have to have some sort of gathering (Ette invasion Part II anyone?) so I can get to meet everyone again.

Hey Gimli! I still have your mug. I treasure that little (well...in my hands, big!) thing so much. You'll be seeing me again with it this year.

The big Invasion is scheduled for opening weekend. We're hammering out plans as of right now. <3

Gotta get ahold of the Ettes & Teers to see how many are coming up!
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on March 13, 2010, 10:28:47 AM

The big Invasion is scheduled for opening weekend. We're hammering out plans as of right now. <3

Gotta get ahold of the Ettes & Teers to see how many are coming up!

good ren daught, CapnFaye, tis me right in think'n that the M'Crack Family Gather'n tis the first weekend also ?
Papa Tink
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Why yes dear Papa Tink it is! :D
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Squire_Kit

Oh no! I'm going to miss the invasion by a week! Sadly, I have to work that weekend. Though you guys are more than welcome stop by (in costume preferably. :P) to the Smyrna Starbucks on your way home. I'm a closer!