News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friends of the faire?

Started by Genievea Brookstone, April 24, 2010, 01:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genievea Brookstone

Does anyone have an information on this? I looked at the website and couldn't find anything.
Thanks!
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Try this link. It should take you to the Les Amis de Lyon Membership page, which has a link to the membership packages.

http://www.renstl.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=82
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Butch

We just bought our family pkg this week.  Going over Memorial Day weekend.  Huzzah!

Genievea Brookstone

Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Butch - We will be there that weekend also, maybe we'll get to meet.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Butch

I'll be in a blue thrum cap, dark blue doublet, light tan slops, orange socks, and black shoes.  I wear my R/F pin on my cap.

I look forward to seeing you!

Butch

Hey, I bought my family pack on 22 Apr, we haven't received anything via mail yet and the faire starts soon.  Are they gonna send something to me, or do we go to the Will Call window?

jcbanner

I'm assuming that you'll be able to pick up your tickets at the will-call and get everything else at the Les Amis Garden,  but I just sent a message to the person in charge asking them. Will let you know the response.

Butch

Thank-you very much, jcbanner!

Butch

jcbanner, have you heard anything yet?  I just sent them a note via their contact section.

Genievea Brookstone

Hey Butch
I emailed them the same day I pm'ed you and still have not heard anything back either.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

jcbanner

Sorry, haven't heard back yet.  Everyone on staff has been very busy lately, to put is as one of our board members told me this afternoon, "Been running 90 miles per hours in just as many different directions"

I would assume though that the tickets from Les Amis are handled the same way as pre-ordered tickets though.  Pick up at the will-call booth   

Butch

Got my Les Amis de Lyon tickets again this year!  Will be there on Memorial Day.

Lady Renee Buchanan

The Four Galenians will be there the Sunday/Monday of Memorial Weekend.

Two years ago when we visited, we bought our FoF membership at the gate, which got us each 2 passes, so we got in both days.  We plan to do the same this time.

Is there a time and place for a Meet & Greet for RF members?  It will be nice to see everyone together in 1 place and take some pictures.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Felix Marchant

JC is correct.  Tickets will be available at the Will Call booth at front gate and the other materials are available at the Les Amis garden.  If your membership includes preferred parking you can put a copy of your PayPal receipt on the dash until you get your official pass.