News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 RenDezvous Photos... POST EM HERE!

Started by Blue66669, April 25, 2010, 07:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

Melkar, what fun!   What a marvelous shot of my outfit from Saturday!  Wonderful color!  Thank you so much for posting!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Sir Martin

Nicely done, Melkar!  Thanks to all who captured and shared images from the RenDezvous weekend at Scarby.

Rapier Half-Wit

I enjoyed all the pictures from various angles of 2 pretty young ladies falling on me. It was worth the pain of having my leg repeatedly pounded by dozens of various bottoms. I almost could not walk afterwards.
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

Melkar

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 08, 2010, 10:18:24 PM
Melkar!  You also got a picture of me!  I was so elusive the whole weekend (trying to see the whole faire in only 2 days), don't know where you found me!
All of your pictures are lovely.  Thank you for sharing.

That was at the pub sing Sat evening.  You stepped outside to answer your cell.   Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! ... errr .... Canonish Imagizition.   :)

It was so good to see so many people I've only known as forum names in person!  Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to more of you.
BCNU,
  Melkar

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making