News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Third Weekend Roll Call (May 1 and 2)

Started by susannah, April 26, 2010, 08:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susannah

We're planning on being there Saturday! Anyone else? It's kids free weekend...so bring the whole family!
I'm sure Ded Bob loves Kids Free Weekend (hahaha!!)
Hope to see some of you!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

fairieimp

I'm not sure whether I should keep mentioning that I'm working... but... I'll be at Sandlar if you want to stop in and chat and maybe try on the choice boot of the realm (funny story that, we had King Henry and some of the royals come in yesterday and play act in the shoppe. one of the guards mistakenly wondered aloud why they were not in as good of shoes as Sandlar makes. The King made him run a lap in front of the shoppe!)!
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

BamaWoodsman

My fiance and I may be there. Not sure yet.   

Fairieimp- We spent a bunch of time in Sandlar opening weekend but I don't think I ever said hello.  If we're there this weekend I'm sure we'll stop in to see Brian and we will have our R/F pins on.

Dinobabe

Not third but fourth weekend, hopefully!  We will be traveling home and go right through Atlanta!  Can't help but stop.  Probably won't have internet while we are gone so I am posting now.  I SOOOOOO want to see Tartanic AND Dead Bob! ;D

And yes, I will have the embroidered handkerchiefs with me! :o
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Pirateleach

The Lady of Needles and I will be there tomorrow(sunday)
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy