News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Don't be sad cause it's over

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, April 26, 2010, 08:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Be glad that it happened.

And happen it did!  Steve and I want to thank everyone - from our magnificent organizers to our new and old RF friends - for the most wondrous weekend!

We had such a great time.  Everything went so smoothly and everyone was so friendly.  And on Saturday, I got to meet a great group of guys - the EMT team.  Although I wish I had met them under different circumstances than a face-first dive into the dirt!  But for all those who asked, I'm fine.  It was the heat that caused me to faint and on Sunday, I drank enough water & gatorade and ate every few hours and I enjoyed the rest of the faire!

We already decided this is one faire we will visit again - hopefully soon!

Thanks again, everyone, you made our vacation awesome!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

angusmacinnes

Glad your okay lass.  It certainly was a grand event.  Hope to see you soon back at Scarby.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Sir Martin

Renee - It was great to see you and Steve again!  We are glad that you recovered and were able to enjoy the remainder of the weekend. 

Bonny Pearl

Gasp!  I didn't know you had a faint!  I am glad to know you recovered well.  It was great to meet y'all!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Amras Elfwine

We are still in Texas...just don't want to leave!! Thanks to all for a great RenDezvous!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

iain robb

I too am glad you were OK Renee. It was good to see you and yours -- and so many others.

We just got home last night, and even though I'm in the office today, I am still feeling very refreshed and very glad we went.

Thanks for all that so many did to make RenDezvous possible.