News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Request for positive thoughts

Started by Kate, April 27, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

My step-dad was in an accident in mid-December and spent several months in ICU.  he has been home for about a month now but has had trouble breathing.  The problem was finally found to be excess scar tissue from the trachestomy blocking 75% of his windpipe.  He is going in for laser surgery this morning at 7 AM EST.

Please keep him, my mother, and the rest of our family in your thoughts and prayers today.

Thank you all for everything. *hugs*

Kate
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Baroness de Vale

Your stepfather, you, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Lady Lil

Kate, your family will be in my prayers. Times are tough, My mom has been ill for over a year, I am her only caregiver. The Ren forum has been my saving grace that has brought some cheer into my life. I am still a newbie and don't post often, but read it daily. Anything I can do for a fellow forum member is worth it. Blessed Be.....

lordwriothsley

I am so sorry to hear about your stepfather Kate. Please know that he is in my thoughts and prayers my lady.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"