News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF 2011 dates!

Started by Kate, April 27, 2010, 06:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir LJ

Quote from: Kate on May 07, 2010, 06:06:20 AM
Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 01, 2010, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 01, 2010, 10:24:18 AM
Hey gang, LARF starts here in a few months. It's only 11 hours from Tampa! We got room here at BS Central! It is small and quaint like Lady of the Lakes! Just saying.....
Are you kidding? I'd hit New Orleans and never get out of the Quarter!

A wench has got to know her limitations......

Mmm, beignets and cafe au lait!

Hmm, Cafe Au Lait should be added to the menu with quickies, don't you think?  ;)

Quickies?????
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Ambrosine

Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

iain robb

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 07, 2010, 07:43:51 AM
Quote from: Kate on May 07, 2010, 06:06:20 AM
Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 01, 2010, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 01, 2010, 10:24:18 AM
Hey gang, LARF starts here in a few months. It's only 11 hours from Tampa! We got room here at BS Central! It is small and quaint like Lady of the Lakes! Just saying.....
Are you kidding? I'd hit New Orleans and never get out of the Quarter!

A wench has got to know her limitations......

Mmm, beignets and cafe au lait!

Hmm, Cafe Au Lait should be added to the menu with quickies, don't you think?  ;)

Quickies?????

In the 'dane world, they're spelled Quiches and pronounced keeshes.

Welsh Wench

Well, Molden's DID say 'quickie'.

Thanks, Peddlin, for one of the funniest moments at tailgate!

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Anna Iram

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 11, 2010, 03:38:51 PM
Well, Molden's DID say 'quickie'.

Thanks, Peddlin, for one of the funniest moments at tailgate!

I'm sorry the whole thing escalated into a "war" in your minds. It wasn't in mine. I was trying to get through to you. I really have always wanted peace, though I often lash out when my feelings are hurt. I would never, though, waste a moment of faire time making fun of someone.

For the sake of peace..a slight modification

Welsh Wench

Can we please just let this rest?
The pins were a lighthearted gift from a friend and nothing more.

Anna Iram

I'm just replying to your post WW. My opinion. Different from yours. I find it unkind and would not have accepted such a gift. No worries though. I'm sure those who wear them get alot of pleasure from the thought and I get much pleasure from knowing I don''t fit in with that.  :)

Now back to topic, shall we?  ;)

Muffin

Give it a rest already!!!!!!!!

Moving on....
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Kate

So, about those dates...

:D
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Anna Iram

February 26th - April 10th

Anna Iram

So Muffin, can we assume we'll see you and Bacardi here this year, or just passing through?

Muffin

Didn't know it was a prerequisite, but yes anything is possible!

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Anna Iram

Umm..it was question....nothing more. I assumed you might as it's so cold in MN that time of year and so nice here, and you have so many friends here. Perhaps we'll meet or butt heads or something one day.  :D

Peddlin

Okay, I need to say something, here, and then I will bow out. Anna, apparently I owe you an apology, and I would like to say that I am very sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities. I have a tendency to believe that there is nothing so bad that you can't find some way to laugh at it, and there are some things so bad that you have to. As we have never met, it certainly was not on any kind of personal vendetta against you. I just saw a situation that seemed so ludicrous, and became so blown out of proportion, that it made everyone uncomfortable. And when something makes me uncomfortable, I personally have a tendency to respond with humor. I am so sorry that my reaction hurt your feelings, and believe me that was never my intent. As I said, we have never met, so I certainly have nothing against you. Actually, I think that, if we ever did meet, I would probably like you very much, but somehow, I don't think you would be terribly receptive to that idea, and that is all right, too.

Anyway, I am not trying to start anything here. I am trying to finish it. I think that everyone has suffered enough over the quiche, which was delicious, by the way. Obviously, my sense of humor and I overstepped our bounds, but Anna, you do have my sincere apologies, and now, I hope we can let the subject rest. It is so yesterday, and I'm sure that everyone has much more important issues in their lives to concern themselves with. I wish you nothing but the best.

Peddlin
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Welsh Wench

I have to say one thing--

The quiche did rock if I do say so myself!  :D

Thank you, Paula Deen!