News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ohio University, In Columbus

Started by DuCoeur, April 27, 2010, 08:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuCoeur

Was just wondering if any of my GL Family is going to be making their way SWest this weekend to the OSU Ren Faire.  Saturday only.  Hope to see some of you there.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Britny Ylisaari

Well, as I am a student at OSU, I will definately be there....for as much as I can.

Due to school work and projects I have to do that day, I won't be there the whole time, and I probably won't be in garb, but I'll be around as much as I can.

LadyHawkeontheHill

Dear DuCoeur! Ohio State University is where you will be attending, if you were indeed instead attending Ohio University you would be headed to Athens, where I live, and I would insist that you stay at MY house!! OU and OSU are more times than not very confusing in vernacular!
Hope to see you this summer  :)
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

LadyHawkeontheHill

...and, er, no, I won't be there either. There's a new roller coaster in Virginia that needs to be ridden and the Coaster Zombies have planned an invasion this weekend...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member