News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pub Night - Twin Cities!

Started by DeadBishop, May 09, 2008, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

VV says he's in for pub night but we'll see what happens after he arrives.  The jetlag might kick in hardcore... 
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lady_Lily

Yay! We get to have a pub night with the possibility of BOTH Festmum AND VV! ROCK!!!

Random Girl

Tanner has to study for his last final...so he told me to go get in some trouble.  This sounds like a good way to do that.

I'm in.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Capt. Bacardi

I will not be able to make it this time.  :-[ Have to work sence I am taking Sat off.....
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Noble Dreg

Quote from: harem_pants on May 14, 2008, 02:43:46 PM
Tanner has to study for his last final...so he told me to go get in some trouble.  This sounds like a good way to do that.

I'm in.

Now I'm scared... ;D
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Rage

Quote from: Rage on May 13, 2008, 08:10:16 PM
Quote from: ladiedragon on May 12, 2008, 12:30:56 AM
maybe...maybe we'll go. if the wheel chair shows up i'll talk to tod about it.

The wheel chair is here but I think we will have to wait until after Wednesday's appointment with the young Dr. to see if it ok.

LD & I won't be able to make it on Friday or Saturday because we have a wake & funeral.

divapixie

Just poking my head in to remind everyone that I will be up that way sometime around the 11th or 12th of June and would LOVE to see you all before I head the rest of the way up to my parents for Twig.  I"ll also probably make a stop in your area on my way back to Kansas.  Just a friendly heads up.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Leyla

Just because I'm losing track of time.  Pub Night at the Claddaugh, May 16th.  Is that right?  And what time are we meeting? 

Lady_Lily

ummm around 7ish is the usual meeting time. I'm up for going earlier if we want.

DeadBishop

7-7:30, since my post vanished since the move.  That way anyone getting off work will have time to get up to Maple Grove.

I reserved our usual table for 7PM... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Synnovea

Toar and I will not be able to make it...nor would you want us to.  We are quite the pair with our sneezing and coughing.  Someone (DB) will have to raise a glass of scotch for Toar. 

*Sigh*...was looking forward to the Claddaugh, too.  :'(

SleepyArcher

We may come, it's up in the air. I'll call someone and let them know.

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Marietta Graziella

We're in!  Sweet! See you all there.  MG and VV!!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Noble Dreg

So I just get in from a week long conference in Chicago and my daughter say's..."So are you going to take me to the Father/Daughter dance tonight"?  Well guess I"ll have to miss you guy's tonight.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Storm

We are out also....

My wife had prior plans that I forgot about. She and her friends are going to Canterbury Downs tonight to see the Chris Hawkey concert.