News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pub Night - Twin Cities!

Started by DeadBishop, May 09, 2008, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

So glad so many showed up!  We were thinking it was going to be a small table tonight, but we had at least 13!  Great to see everyone again, and we'll see more of you tomorrow in Farmington!

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher

Very fun, what a group. DB please dont post those pics. thats just embarrasing. sheesh just cuz i like meat and taters. who needs "flavor"?????  :P :P :P
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lady Cristina

It was great to see so many of you again, and to meet some of you for the first time!  Fun times!!! 

DeadBishop

Quote from: Sleepy on May 17, 2008, 01:52:34 AM
Very fun, what a group. DB please dont post those pics. thats just embarrasing. sheesh just cuz i like meat and taters. who needs "flavor"?????  :P :P :P

Well see, now that you brought it up, I have to post them... ;D

festmum

It was awesome to see everyone at the Claddagh!  Here I was expecting a small intimate group...wow!  It was soo much fun! ;D

Random Girl

This is the same face that Sleepy makes when faced with flavor

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/04/01/i-has-a-herb

p.s. the add image thing doesn't want to work for me....so click the link...I know far less dramatic
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

DeadBishop

Anyone want to meet us at the Claddagh tonight?  Last minute, spur of the moment type thing....

SleepyArcher

We would be up for friday night sometime.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Noble Dreg

I really need to subscribe to this thread!

Missed it again!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

festmum

(jumping up and down)

ME!! I Wanna...oh wait.  I'm too far away this time.    :(

Lord Figaro

Brandi and I were seriously bummed we missed out on the fun over the last few weeks, but finances are exceptional tight at the moment. So we have to be very careful what and where we spend. On that note however we were thinking of having a big bash on the last weekend in June. We take the month of July off, then right after that it's almost ren season again. And we thought it would be great to plan a big ole party. If anyone is interested. Let's sound off what night works best. Either Friday or Saturday at Louisville Lanes. What say you all???
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lord Figaro

Had a brain fart there, thanks for the reminder Sleepy. Okay WIRF is the last weekend of June so scratch that. How about the weekend before maybe, a good ramp up to WIRF?? We can even do garb for those so inclined!!
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

groomporter

Looks like Bedlam has a new gig Tuesday nights through the end of the month. Sounds like they'll be playing at the old MNRF hangout the Half Time Rec in the Frog Town neighborhood of St Paul. The bar website says they're playing 8pm-12.
http://www.halftimerec.com/
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Lord Figaro on June 02, 2008, 10:19:34 AM
Had a brain fart there, thanks for the reminder Sleepy. Okay WIRF is the last weekend of June so scratch that. How about the weekend before maybe, a good ramp up to WIRF?? We can even do garb for those so inclined!!

So what would be better Fig...Fri or Sat???
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Morwen Twilight

Greetings all,
My name is Morwen, and I'm relatively new to the Minneapolis area. Well, I've been here for almost a year, but I don't know anybody yet.
When are these wonderful sounding gatherings and are newbies welcome?
Morwen
Hair weaving pirate wench
Quartermistress of the Vicious Vixen

Welcome to the Feudal System, where your count votes