News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pub Night - Twin Cities!

Started by DeadBishop, May 09, 2008, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Rowan

I might be able to make it on Thursday!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Toarmod

Looks Like Synn and I are in fer Thursday :D. Am I correct in assuming that the intended destination of said night is the Claddagh? 7ish?

Leyla

YAY!!! Pub Night Thursday July 10th!  I like the Claddagh and 7ish.  Do we need reservations?  Who has Noble Dreg's number so he doesn't miss it?

So far we have Toarmod and Synn, Charlotte Rowan, MG, Kiss-me-Kate, DB (and I assume Nyteshade?), Morwen Twilight, myself and Josh.  Boy I like being able to see the previous posts while posting hehe. 

I'm sooooo looking forward to this after 3 mornings straight of computer documentation training for work.  It's been pure torture.  Gaaaah....
;D ;D ;D

Charlotte Rowan

I'm gonna try to drag Rob along too. :)

DeadBishop

I'll call for a reservation.  Nyte won't be coming, as she has to work a 6pm-3am shift for some stupid reason.  :P

R/F.com member since 2003

Kiss-me-Kate

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Leyla

Thanks for taking care of the reservation DB!  Stinks that Nyte won't be making it *pout.*

I hope Rob does join us too Charlotte! 

festmum

Aww...wish I could join you all!  Have one for me! :'(

SleepyArcher

We were thinking of going to the Basilica block Party but its like 30+ bucks for tickets. And Im not keen on paying that kind of money for somethnig Im not sure I would enjoy. So we are in for a pub night on Friday at the clauddagh (sp). Anyone else?
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Deadbishop on July 08, 2008, 06:45:12 PM
I'll call for a reservation.  Nyte won't be coming, as she has to work a 6pm-3am shift for some stupid reason.  :P

Yuck! Nyte, we'll miss you!

And yes, Rob has agreed to come along. We'll be there!

Capt. Bacardi

Me and Muffin might make it, not sure yet.

DB that sounds like an inventory night to me......
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

DeadBishop

Quote from: Sleepy on July 09, 2008, 03:52:30 AM
We were thinking of going to the Basilica block Party but its like 30+ bucks for tickets. And Im not keen on paying that kind of money for somethnig Im not sure I would enjoy. So we are in for a pub night on Friday at the clauddagh (sp). Anyone else?

Thursday night, Sleepy.  THURSDAY.  Not Friday.   ::)

DeadBishop

Reservation made for 7:30PM!

Sorcha

SleepyArcher

Ok the computer at work is really weird, cuz there were no posts before I made mine for Friday, thats why I said Friday.  I dont know if we can get a babysitter this fast we will try or maybe one of us can come out.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.