News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Flooded Rennie check in.

Started by renfairephotog, May 01, 2010, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

Just want to know who made it home. I'm sure some are at Toots.

Some friends came in for the fest. Once fest closed they went back to franklin and tried for over an hour to come to Nashville. All the side roads were closed big accident on I-65.

RFP ans BMG Jarvis at home.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Nicolette

Thanks, RFP! 
Lady Nicolette and willin back safely at the wRenHouse.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Pickles

Ernie and I made it home safe.  so did Esther.  Thought about visiting Esther and the grand kids but with 50+ roads closed in Nashville there is no way  to get to Smyrna- also can not get to our son Seth in Belview- but he and Roxi are high and dry.

ladylissame

Derek and I made it home safe at about 4 am (in Cincinnati, Ohio). It took 2 hrs to get through Nashville last night. The others in our group are headed home today. I last heard from them about 50 min ago and they were on I-40

renfairephotog

Sorry I didn't get to met you or the group. Pretty sure I spotted some of you while trying to see the faire.

Oct 3 we'll be at the mainstrasse Fairy fest in Covington, KY. Maybe we'll see you then.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Helen and I made it back to Fairfield, Ohio about 3:30 Sunday afternoon.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

CapnFayeCutler

We made it in. Thankfully we were able to hop off of I24 at Old Hickory Blvd! If we had left Legends 15 minutes earlier than we did we would have been stuck in that traffic that got swallowed up by water. :(

Me, my brother, Capt. Lucy, and Liam are all hanging out north of Nashville (Springfield) - we're not letting Lucy head home til it's a little bit safer!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Syrilla

I am glad to hear that people are making it back home.  We can finally drive out of our neighborhood and in the area.

Pinn

Chuck'n and Pin'n finally made it home to Raleigh NC..... Had to have a discusson with a Wal-Mart between here and there about replacing a tire.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Old Tinker

me Belle and me did make it home to the cottage,
so's our nearby town is under water (next to Green river),
and we's just made it across our lane before it had wash'd out a couple hour later.
but we's home and that's what counts,
good to hear our friends made it home okay,
that's one for the scrapbook,
be well all, hope to make another visit to TNRF this season,
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Maeve McMayhem

Myself, Kadden and Layla made it home. Left this morning..took a LONG time to get through TN. We got home just in time - lots of the roads feeding into us here in Harrodsburg Kentucky are washed away. Whew!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

CapnFayeCutler

I hate hearing that you guys are getting flooding up there in KY too, but VERY GLAD to hear from you and hearing you're safe!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Vartha

Bristol had a pretty bad flooding one openning day one year not near as bad as I've seen you guys have.
   Bristol had to use elephants to tow out a privey truck and used helicopters to fan away water in the parking lot.

Hope everyone's ok!

Capt Amos Muirhead

All of the visiting KHRF cast made it home safe by late Sunday.  :)
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Mixsae