News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Robin Hood: Movie Gathering in Garb

Started by DuCoeur, May 04, 2010, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuCoeur

I am reposting this here mayhap because people did not get what ERA might have meant.  It stood for era.

Bygones. 

So who wants to go????  Lets get a group together and freak out some locals.  If we can't do it premiere night (Conflict with Terry Playing) lets do it on Saturday the 16th.  I think Waterworks is a nice central locale for us Northerners, easterners and southerners.  And for those of you living in East kabum Egypt (Mumsies), it is not so far a trek for you.

So?  What do you say people?
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Terry Griffith

Pardonnez-moi, bon ami, but the 16th would be Saturday.  I am playing the Harp on Saturday the 15th.  Sounds fun though.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

anne of oaktower

Lol!  I think we all need to synchronize our calendars :)

The movie opens on Friday, May 14
Terry plays the Harp on Saturday, May 15th
Sunday is May 16th...if we do not catch the movie on opening night, or an early evening showing before venturing to the Harp on Saturday, there is the possibility of going to a matinee on Sunday....the 16th :)
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Professor M

So how many times do you think Terry will say, "I know that guy?"
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"