News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF 2010

Started by Charity Morgan, May 04, 2010, 01:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity Morgan

Since so many of us love Great Lakes Medieval Faire, and some of us even consider it our home faire, we will be gathering there soon.  I wanted to let you know, if you are interested in saving a little money on advanced tickets, either for day passes, weekends or for the full season ($5 off Season Pass!) - there is a MOTHERS DAY sale going on right now for online ticket sales!  Check it out!  Weekends July 10th through to August 15th, 2010. http://www.medievalfaire.com/  See you at tailgate!!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Charity Morgan

This coming weekend July 31st and August 1st is PIRATE Invasion at GLMF!  if you have not yet made it to Avaloch Shire this is a great weekend to join us.  Many of the Pittsburgh Refugees attend and several are performers, of course you will know many of the vendors as well.  I have heard that Cap'tn Jack will be sailin' in to join us, and we hope to see YOU there to! 
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Capt. Morgan

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! It be Pirate Weekend comin' up to be sure and the weather looks to be fair sailing (so far!) So we be waiting with open arms and full flasks for all of our friends
from PA-Arrrrrrrrr!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Countess Westmorland

Who is going on closing day?  We decided when we were there on Saturday that we just have to go back for that.  We just didn't get long enough to see everything and talk to everyone.  We have to be there early so we will look for the tailgaters. 

I just wish that my granddaughter was still living here and younger.  I would love to take her.  That kid's area is amazing!  In fact, I would have loved to play there! 
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oy... sorry for the delay, been a busy week since my return from a wonderful weekend at GLMF last weekend!  Would someone please get the last name of Nicole.  Her father has the ear accessory booth across from the Black Ox at the back of the shire!

Thank-thee!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."