News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Louis book signing/talk May 15

Started by gem, May 06, 2010, 03:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

Hi, all!  Mods, feel free to yank this if it violates any forum rules!

Most of you probably know that in my mundane life, I'm an author. I wanted to let the St. Louis crowd know that I'll be speaking on a panel at Pudd'n Head Books next weekend (May 15), along with fellow authors Heather Brewer and Jody Feldman.  Click here (and scroll down to Children's Book Week) for details.

Hope to see some of you there!

Gramercy!

act2redux

Oooo- don't I wish! ...pretty hard to "escape" during run of faire...might try to see if I can remember to bring one for you to autograph - major feat of mental gymnastics for me at the early hour we need to be out ....fingers crossed!   I'll keep my eyes open for you, tho'!  (psssst...look for the greyhounds...)

gem

What time is the closing cannon? Maybe you can sneak away afterward. I'll bet the panel goes a couple of hours... It looks like the bookstore technically closes at 8, though. Hrm.

Well, we'll be looking for the greyhounds on Sunday, anyway!  Ours passed away in 2007, but he loved being a Renfair superstar!

act2redux

after closing gate there are chores and meanwhile the girls are busy tapping their toes about dinner being late...might swing it, but doubtful

I'll keep my eyes open for you!