News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Announcement - Rendezvous 2011

Started by DeadBishop, May 10, 2010, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacKee

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on May 11, 2010, 08:44:49 AM
Quote from: julessweetie on May 11, 2010, 01:25:41 AM
Quote from: MacKee on May 10, 2010, 09:08:04 PM
Huzzah for Colorado 2011!!!

6:30 AM in the parking lot...I will see you there!  lol ;)

don't forget to punch him in the arm when he tells ya to go hit someone lol!  ;D

Yep, 6:30 in the parking lot with Crown Reserve...be there are be square!  And...no hitting  >:(  ;D
The Order of Culloden Moor

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

HUZZAH A RenDevous I can easily make and will make. You'll all not regret having it at Colorado as it is a wonderful faire. Just bring good shoes and be prepared to walk up mountain slopes all day long. Oh and Oxygen is a plus as well.

As for 6:30? Actually if you get to the site at 8:30 you get the best parking in the place. Any earlier and you may need to find something to keep you warm.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Spleen

Blushing is our lead here At CRF. She will be assisted by many that we will have in place to coordinate various events:

Hotels/camping
Pre activities and tourist attractions for those who may consider a combo vacation as Colorado has many wonderous and beautiful areas and things to do.
Friday night Meet N Greet
Tailgate
Group Picture/s
Phone numbers of some of us for out of towners who need assistance during their stay (just don't call us if you need bailed out) well ok call us, but we may just laugh at your jailed arses!
Musical Men Coordination
Possible private/staging areas for Rendezvous-ites
Possible Parade participation
Saturday group dinner
Etc.....
All of this will be in Sticky Threads to follow in the future

It is our intention to make this a great Rendezvous and as easy as possible for everyone to attend.

We have 13-14 months to prepare for this one, so plenty of time.

Look forward to seeing all who venture out West!
In 2011..... Come West Young Rendezvous-Re-Newbie-anites

*Teach*

I am excited by this choice. Colorado is one of the faires that is on my list of faires to see at some point. Several friends are going this year but due to my own scheduling I cannot make it (that and buying a house kills my extra travel budget lol).
There stands a very good chance that with this much time to plan I may be able to do it next year.
Someone needs to get a wheelbarrow to haul my arse up that mountain though...

*and rum... a wheelbarrow for my rum would help too*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

eloquentXI

<-- was born and raised originally in Colorado

OH hell yeah, I am so for going to CORF! I am so happy for Blush and Zoe and the rest of my friends from Colorado!

And this faire will be totally do-able as I've got family in the Springs and in Castle Rock!

So happy for ya'll! Rendezvous 2011, see you there!  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Zoë

Huzzah!  I'm so excited to share my wonderful home faire with everyone.  :D  BRING IT ON!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

iain robb

OK, so I'll actually start saving for Colorado after I pay for a new transmission for the car that carried me faithfully to Scarby and back to Florida ... then broke down. I suppose after that (and 105,000 otherwise trouble-free miles) it deserves a new transmission. But -- wow -- my wife and I could go to CRF on what that's costing.

Anna Iram

Welsh Wench

Let's see.....I have new garb and I don't have to bring skis this time.

And I have an offer of a place to stay..... ;)  :-*

HUZZAH!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: MacKee on May 11, 2010, 09:57:51 AM
Yep, 6:30 in the parking lot with Crown Reserve...be there are be square!  And...no hitting  >:(  ;D
Hope you don't mind if I skip on the Crown and go with Sir Jack MacDaniels... I'm a Tennessee Squire, from Missouri, living in Arkansas, (hopefully) going to Colorado... I'm so conFUSED! (...and bless you Angus for your most kind welcome.)

Haven't been on the ground in Colorado in over 40 years! I hope I'll recognize it!  :D :D :D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Blue66669

Oh man, I have a place to stay already. I'm sure I could find a couple of places for some of my nearest and dearest LOL.
Blaidd Drwg

Anna Iram

Those of us who don't have a place to stay, or who are not so near or dear....would love to see what other options there are. I recall making a half hearted plan a few years back and there being a campground nearby, and a cluster of hotels, but I don't recall the particulars.

iain robb

Quote from: Anna Iram on May 11, 2010, 03:38:09 PM
Those of us who don't have a place to stay, or who are not so near or dear....would love to see what other options there are. I recall making a half hearted plan a few years back and there being a campground nearby, and a cluster of hotels, but I don't recall the particulars.

Yeah, because it's only a year away now ...  :D

Patience, Anna, the host team will get to it!

Anna Iram

LOL. *Said in my best Veruca Salt voice*

...but I want it NOWWW!!!

Alright...I'l be patient...not trying to be pushy...just excitable Anna.... :D