News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF 2011 M'Crack Invasion! SAVE THE DATE

Started by Lady DArbanville, January 19, 2011, 11:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady DArbanville

A new update for Saturday evening dinner.
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Suzie the Moderately Red

Awww, Heal'n and I were a weekend early! But we had a great time, thanks to all the lovely BARF'n M'Cracks. You have an amazing fair and we will definitely be back. Thanks again, and have a fun weekend!  ;D
Fear the quail.

Esperanza McDaniels

It was so great to meet you Craft'n and Heal'n.  Hope to see you again soon!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Lairde Guardn

Just two more days til I arrive in FLorida.....
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lairde Guardn

Less than 8 hours til I am on the road....
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Welsh Wench

I'll pick Jack up at the airport in fourteen hours.
Sunshine is holding.... ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Quiet One

I wish I was gonna be there this year. 

Have fun everyone!  Hopefully next year I can make the trip again.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Welsh Wench

It won't be the same without you there, Quiet One.

But there is always TNRF...... ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Hector

-

amy

the pic about is about the coolest Ren shot of the year!    What joy ooozes forth!   Y'all have a fantastic time! 

Athena

He's INVINCIBLE!!!!  ;D  Have fun this weekend, everyone! I'll be there in spirit. Miss you all!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Hector

Three cheers to Beer'n --  the BEST cruise director anywhere!!  An additional three cheers to all of the folks who did incredible coordination on the Kilt (Ravage'n), Tia's (Sap'n), tailgate/queen's tea (Pink'n, Peep'n), and all of the other aspects and folks I unintentionally omitted.  What a great team effort and what a blast so far. 

Additional cheers to all who participated, who brought items (food, loki, themselves etc.), who wenched or rouged, who provided EverFaire resources, and all who drank with us.   Cheers to Fight'n for carrying the replacement clan banner (and others) to Florida.  Cheers to all of the veteran M'cracks, the new M'cracks, our regional chieftain, St. Molden, the FoCMs, cast, and of course anyone who bought me a drink.  Cheers to Guard'n and Peddl'n for once again gracing our Faire, for bringing the shirts for sale, and for installing the Florida chapter in the first place.   

Athena, and others who could not be with us, we have missed you but know you all are here in spirit.  That is part of the explanation of why the rum and cider keep disappearing!

In short, it's been great fun so far and we still have another day to go – including Musical Men at 2:00 in the Royal Glade.  Huzzah!
-

Esperanza McDaniels

Cheers to you as well, Hector.  It was a wonderful time, and I'm so glad that I got to share it with all of you.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair