News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Molden's and M'Crack Invasion 2011

Started by Kate, May 14, 2010, 01:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I really think, in order to best celebrate St. Pat's day, everyone should come in St. Pat's morning and we'll just celebrate for four days instead. :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

I will SO be there. Probably not for an entire four-day weekend, but my wife and I will be there at least on the Saturday of St. Molden's Day weekend.

Kate

I really am willing to bet that that Friday is Festival Friday... I really think everyone needs to make sure to have this entire weekend off (and maybe the following Monday to recover!)  :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

hmmm, you think its to early to ask for it off work? We do not even have a 2011 calendar in the office yet !
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

eloquentXI

Put me down as a maybe, sweetheart.
I don't know what that time of year will look like for me just yet but as it gets closer, I'll be able to gauge whether its a major possibility or not.

Bring on the strange, I will try my damndest to be in Florida to see my fairemily there.  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Kate

Yes, Meghan, you WILL be there if I have to take the whole week fo to drive to TX and bring you back!

You know you have a place to stay that will be drama free. :)  Promise.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady DArbanville

ok.. I have a dumb question..
Have we heard from MOLDEN yet?
:P
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

iain robb

I'd love to have Molden there for the party in his honor, but I don't think he's mandatory.  :D

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

I always understood that if you think really impure thoughts and add alcohol, Molden would instantly appear.   ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Kate

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on May 19, 2010, 01:13:36 PM
I always understood that if you think really impure thoughts and add alcohol, Molden would instantly appear.   ;D

But, but but... that didn't happen the other night when I was home alone! :(
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

Remember, Molden can take many forms.  One of his favourites, for instance:
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Esperanza McDaniels

Count me and David in Katie!  I can't wait for 2011 season!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jessi

"I always understood that if you think really impure thoughts and add alcohol, Molden would instantly appear."

If that worked he would be at my house A LOT!!   ::)
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."