News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Molden's and M'Crack Invasion 2011

Started by Kate, May 14, 2010, 01:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I was waiting for the request for karaoke... then realized I could go to bed whenever I wanted.

TJ and Julia called last night and said they were headed home.  Safe journeys to them (although they need to come back now!).
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 22, 2011, 08:34:58 PM
Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on March 22, 2011, 02:17:46 PM
A huge thank you to everyone for making this past weekend at BARF one to remember!  My only complaint is that it was over far too fast.  See you all again next year!
I stood in my kitchen and wondered who was going to cook my dinner now?

Oh yeah.
Me.
  :(

I loved cooking for you, and with you!  ;) ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Peddlin

My repost from EverFaire:

RE: BARF 2011 M'Crack Gathering

Good morning, Everyone -

We arrived home safely, after a long "dirve" () at 5:30 am, and Himself is sleeping soundly, but I could not wait to say something. I would like to express our extreme gratitude to all of our Florida family for their consistently boundless hospitality. We had an absolutely epic trip, and it is all because of you.

Thank you Katie and Joe for providing lodgings and love, not only for us, but for my son. You took such good care of us, and I know how exhausting that can be, but you hung in there with smiles and hugs, and that means so much to us. And then it was Sam's turn, even through her pain (Hope your back feels better, Sunshine.), she was ever the gracious hostess. Thank you for sharing your beautiful new home with us.

Thank you Candy, for all of your spectacular efforts. All of your arrangements were a raging success, and we enjoyed every minute of it. Huzzah, to a spectacular Cruise Director. And thank you Bill, for taking us into Faire, and for a lovely evening at Tia's. It was great.

And, of course, a very special thank you to Hector, an outstanding Chieftain, for having such a wonderful chapter of our Family, and to your Patriarch, Adolfo, for making it all happen, in the first place. Also, please extend our gratitude to Her Majesty, for all of the love and recognition that she bestowed upon us. We are so lucky to have her.

I would also like to say a special thank you to all of those, who's efforts I might have missed, but there are just too many to mention. The combination made an impact that was just beyond words.

And to all of our new members, I would like to say welcome. I have come to love you all, in a very short period of time, and I want you to know how fortunate you are to have joined such a special group of people. We have a very special connection that the rest of the world could never understand.

Thank you, again, for having us, for sharing with us, and for being part of our world.

Until the next time...
Julia (aka Peddlin M'Crack)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 02, 2011, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on March 02, 2011, 07:32:43 AM
Can't wait to see you all!  Exactly two weeks from now, I'll be halfway to sunny (and much warmer) Florida!   ;D ;D

And exactly two weeks from NOW you will be headed to the beach to enjoy a mudslide and that fantastic sunset I promised.  :D

And baby, did you ever deliver!   :o ;D :-*
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

..and sneaking into the hot tub at Don Cesar..... ;)
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

With those nicely-potent rum runners!   ;)

Molden

The Don Cesar???? I've been there before!

Wonders if the Lobster Pot is still in business in Clearwater...
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Captain Jack Wolfe

Well, we didn't so much sneak as we walked in like we owned the place.  Would you expect any less out of us?   ;) :D

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

Don't I wish!  I had the perfect week there this year, and I miss you all terribly.

Welsh Wench

Yes, Molden, the Lobster Pot is still in Clearwater Beach with a location in Redington Beach too.

And we even carried in our drinks from another beach bar.  ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Welsh Wench on April 05, 2011, 08:29:34 PM
And we even carried in our drinks from another beach bar.  ;D

I'm still a little fuzzy on where we finished them, though.  It was on the beach, somewhere...  ;) ;D

Nailin

I wanna go back to florida! i wanna have NINE weekends of faire!...There's just too much too see and do in one weekend...i miss you all especially allie...
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894