News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

To early to start a countdown?

Started by flidais, May 18, 2010, 08:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flidais

3 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS UNTIL MIRF 2010!!!!

LadyAnn

"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ambrosine

Never to early to start a count down..we have ours started for BARF in 2011 already. COUNT AWAY!!!!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

sealion

Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Capt. Morgan

At long last...after a 2 year absence, Dwyn and I will FINALLY return! We've missed you guys so much!!

((HUGS))

Capt. Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Rani Zemirah

It's under 100 days... I'd say you're a little late, if anything!  ;)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Gislaine Peters

I am so excited! I can't wait to buy my outfit! I'm using some of the money from my graduation party to get it. :D Glad my mother understands my obsession!

LadyAnn

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on May 19, 2010, 08:33:07 AM
At long last...after a 2 year absence, Dwyn and I will FINALLY return! We've missed you guys so much!!

((HUGS))

Capt. Morgan

Has it been two years? It doesn't seem that long because I came to see you two at GLRF last year. It will be great to have you both there again!  Do you know what weekend you'll be making it to MIRF?

Lady Ann Bowman
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

flidais

2 MONTHS AND 27 DAYS!!

Capt Morgan, so happy to hear you guys will be heading our way again this year.  Huzzah!!!

I am looking forward to another great season!  I need new garb though and lack the ambition to get sewing on anything for myself.  Also the fall means that it's time for my hubby to leave again, but at least we'll have about a month of faire to enjoy together before he goes.  If time, and training schedule, allows. 

I can't believe that says MIRF is less than three months away...weeee!!!

Carl

Captain Morgan and Dwyn time sure flies it will be good to see you at MIRF again. We will most likely meet up at GLMF the end of July. Carl and Donna
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Saoirse_Anam

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to go with my financial aid money and sans adults this year  ;D
Do it not for glory or profit but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something that did not exist before

flidais

Oh man!!!  Was getting all geeked up for MIRF to start and now it doesn't look like I'll make opening weekend.  One of these days the military will stop making plans for me, when I already have plans.  Seriously though, supporting my hubby is where I want to be.  Better believe I'll be there the second weekend though!!!

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: Carl and Donna on May 24, 2010, 03:09:00 PM
Captain Morgan and Dwyn time sure flies it will be good to see you at MIRF again. We will most likely meet up at GLMF the end of July. Carl and Donna

Counting the days until we meet. Hopefully this year we will be spared the deluge of rain and somewhat overbearing temps of last year...but it matters not the weather when one is with friends!  ;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

flidais

57 DAYS TO MIRF!!!

When will everyone be at MIRF?  As I have said, my husband is being deployed this fall.  And that will play a major part in my faire schedule.  But I do know that we will be there the second weekend for sure. Going to do everything I can to be there at least one day over Labor Day weekend.   I am also pretty sure I'll be there the last two weekends.  Anything inbetween there is up in the air.   How about you?

LadyAnn

I'll be there as much has I can until I find a new job.  ;D
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"