News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

June 7th

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, June 01, 2008, 10:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Anybody attending VARF on Saturday June 7th?
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Feline Groovy

Nope. No one will be there at all.  It'll be a deserted wasteland with just the occasional lost reveler wandering through in search of someone to annoy.    ;D

(Yeah, okay. I'll be there on cast as one of the aforementioned revelers.  :)  )
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Ok I did deserve, let me re-phrase...

Whom of our most wonderous cybershire whilst be present at VARF on June 7th?   ;D

Lady M

Lady Jai

We have not decided on whether to attend Saturday or Sunday yet.  But if you will be there on Saturday, then our decision has been made.  Please let me know.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Quote from: Lady Jai on June 01, 2008, 05:37:17 PM
We have not decided on whether to attend Saturday or Sunday yet.  But if you will be there on Saturday, then our decision has been made.  Please let me know.

I'm gonna go with the positive that if I go on Saturday, you'll go too?   ;D 

lowlandscot

Well good grief, come both days! There's too much to see in just one.

You probably think I'm kidding, given that we're a 7 acre site and a huge daily gate for us is 1200 patrons. But seriously, next week the stages are packed full from 10:30 to 5:00. I don't think there's an empty slot on any of the four stages on either day. And surely we got our quota of rain out of the way this weekend. I hope.

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 01, 2008, 04:10:14 PM
Ok I did deserve, let me re-phrase...

Sorry, I just cannot resist a straight line. It's one of my many failings in life and at faire!  ;)

And Lowland is exactly right -- come play both days!
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Master James

Does this mean you will not be making it for M'Crack weekend or will you back up then as well?
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Peddlin

I was wondering the same thing. M"Crack invasion will be the following weekend.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lady Jai

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 01, 2008, 08:15:51 PM
Quote from: Lady Jai on June 01, 2008, 05:37:17 PM

I'm gonna go with the positive that if I go on Saturday, you'll go too?   ;D 

Of course, the positive.  The little Princess would love to see you.  We could even find a bed for you if you would like to stop in Richmond during your travels.

Does this mean that you will not be attending our renewal of vows on the 14th if we see you this weekend?
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

My work schedule for Father's Day changed yesterday to come in later on Sunday so yes I am going to plan to come out for Lady Jai & Tim's renewals/M'Crack Family gathering instead.  Mayhaps Lady Jai I can take yee up on your offer Friday night the 13th?  Renmail me if you would kindly.

Of course I can hardly wait to see my favorite Princess Sydney!  Can we have a slumber party when I get there?

Syrilla

If work does not call, I will be there that sunday.

Lady Jai

LM-Did you receive my email?

M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Yes I did, I've been completely overwhelmed with car repairs, new job, illness & etc...  I have to be at work Sunday @ 10am on Father's Day so it won't work for me to stay with you Sat night, I was thinking mayhaps Fri eve however have not had a chance to check travel routes and also need to arrange pupper care for my 4 boys. 

Tim T

Just looked out my kitchen window a bit ago- 99.5 degrees.  I hope you guys are staying well-hydrated and keeping to the woods! :P

I've got some yard work to do today, but I'm hiding out inside until this evening to do it.
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White