News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Celtic Fling this weekend!

Started by McGuinness, June 23, 2010, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuinness

The umpteenth annual Celtic Fling and Highland Games is this weekend....and its not supposed to rain! Yay! The concert on Friday night is with two of my absolute favorite bands, Enter the Haggis and The Young Dubliners, and the Highland Games on Sunday have a special celebrity guest host/participant....Danny Bonoduci.

I'll be at the concert Friday and around the Fling on Saturday - hope some of you make it out!

Docamor

I think the fact that you will be there is reason enough for someone to go to Celtic Fling.  The huge lineup of bands, good food and beer are just bonus!
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.

Master James

Wish we could be there but Sharon works on Saturday and I'm headed to a PR gig for VARF and then Sunday is full with Girl Scout Camp preparations.   :(  Have a great time and we'll see everyone at another time.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

kcdcchef

Missed fling for the first time in several years, was so ticked off. But we had a mutual friend that got married that weekend in western NY, no way to make it. Darn the luck. But I will see the Shire this fall!