News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is your favorite queen or king?

Started by Star Chamber, May 19, 2010, 02:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Chamber

Anybody got a favorite member of royalty on the circuit? King? Queen? Prince or princess? Who and why?

Master James

Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lord Glycon

Scarby has the best I've seen: Queen Anne, Queen Margaret and King Henry do a wonderful job. Katherine of Aragon at TRF is excellent. Bill Huddleston at MDRF was a beloved monarch, RIP.

Scarby royals and Katherine always are regal but with a very personal touch. They have time for everyone that visits and are never afraid to have conversations. They never drop there personas either.

squiregaby

There's a forum for this already....but I'll still answer it :D

The Archduchess Sabine at Scarborough is my favorite.
      And to the person who insulted Her Highness on another forum topic I have only this to say... The Archduchess was in her own right the ruling power in her country.  The duchy was HER'S not her husbands.  So yes she may not be a Queen but she's still royalty and she's still my favorite.
Following Her Highness is His Majesty King Henry VIII of Scarborough as well.....because well....he's awesome.
And after His Majesty come the Queens.  Both in their own right are amazing women.

These four people makes Scarborough what it is....without them we would certainly be lost.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Star Chamber

Well then this discussion needs to go the original place. Now locking.