News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A URGENT Prayer request for my sister

Started by Lady Amy of York, May 19, 2010, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

Continuing to send hugs and prayers to you, your sister, and your family.Please keep us up to date on her progress.

Lady Amy of York

Thankyou everyone. Hopefully when she sees  the  doctor on Tuesday  we shall have  more info on her prognosis.  But like i said, hopefully this is  a sign that she  will be able  to walk again.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tygrkat

I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts, and will definitely be keeping your sister in my thoughts tomorrow ~ hopefully this doctor will be more on top of things & she will continue to improve  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Lady Amy of York

Sue saw her family doctor on Friday. Long story short :   Her symptoms were definitely caused  by chemical exposure.
He says he has seen this before, and  that the paralysis  is the majority of  the time  temporary  and  that the symptoms  are  reversible. It just takes  along time  for  them to go away.  So  time  will tell. That is about all the info i have  for  now.  Thanks  for  the prayers  everyone.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Auryn

Lady Amy,
I had not seen this post before but I am so glad that your sister is doing better.
I am also glad your parents had the presence of mind to pull her from that hospital- sounds like they were in kahoots with the school district.

I am sending constant good energy towards your sister and your whole family.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Merlin the Elder

Good to hear, Lady Amy... Positive energy is still being transmitted...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Tink

I'm so glad to hear that the paralysis is temporary, and that her symptoms will eventually go away!  More positive thoughts are being sent your way!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

lordwriothsley

Amy you don't even need to ask how I feel cause you know how I feel already. I am so very glad that we have finally gotten some answers as to what caused Sue's symptoms and all. Please know that you, Sue, and your entire famly continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers at this time.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"