News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to KHRF....

Started by Seleyna Eirian, May 20, 2010, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seleyna Eirian

Because I don't know about everyone else, but I'm starting to get extremely excited about Kentucky's faire.... we're only what? 16 days away?? It's soo close now!  ;D :D ;D

Although I do have one question, I ordered season passes for our household months ago. Do they get sent to our home, or do we print the receipt off and take it with us the first time we go this year??  ???
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

Sigundo

We can't wait either, though I get one and ONLY one shot at going (I work weekends and its real hard to get one off), so I don't know anything about the season tickets... maybe when I retire, so I'll have an answer for you in 2015 about season tickets  ::)

I sure hope it doesn't rain, we lucked out at the Tenn Ren Festival by going the 2nd weekend and it was perfect. Hate to get rained out my only shot at the KY fest (a bit of rain won't stop us, but if it lines up for 8 hours or more like it has been, that would do it).
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Old Tinker

Quote from: Seleyna Eirian on May 20, 2010, 01:32:11 PM
Because I don't know about everyone else, but I'm starting to get extremely excited about Kentucky's faire.... we're only what? 16 days away?? It's soo close now!  ;D :D ;D

Although I do have one question, I ordered season passes for our household months ago. Do they get sent to our home, or do we print the receipt off and take it with us the first time we go this year??  ???

dear Seleyna, me's not sure either, but will check on the KYHRF forum and see if'n me's can get an answer to thy question. as for the countdown-

"ONLY 14 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

"ONLY 13 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

I can't wait! When are all y'all coming? I need to decide on a weekend (or two).
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Old Tinker

"ONLY 12 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dear chelamarie, me Belle and me with be attend'n at least first and second weekend.
hope to see thee,

OT & B...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Whee!  :D  SOOO much to get done!  O_o  No new garb this year, unfortunately.  Time and funds have not been on my side.  I DO have a new accessory, though.  His name is Joseph, and he's very excited to meet everyone.  xD
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

WindChime

Don't forget everyone we have a R/F sign in book at my booth. Creations By CherBear in the woods near the Twisted Thistle.
This is almost the only way I get to see everyone.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Old Tinker

"ONLY 11 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OT & B...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Maeve McMayhem

Our group is excited too!! Layla and I have been working hard to get the CD done in time! Fingers crossed for that!  ;D

We can't WAIT to see everyone!!! Looks like it is shaping up to be a warm (read: sweaty) opening weekend!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Old Tinker

"ONLY 10 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ren Daughts CD, ooh, gotta get one..   8)

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sigundo

Quote from: Maeve McMayhem on May 24, 2010, 09:31:59 AM
Our group is excited too!! Layla and I have been working hard to get the CD done in time! Fingers crossed for that!  ;D

We can't WAIT to see everyone!!! Looks like it is shaping up to be a warm (read: sweaty) opening weekend!

I noticed that too.. I sure wish the festival had opened earlier like last year (though it might not have made a difference this year, heat wise). We're still planning on going, but once it tops 75 those of us "gravitationally challenged" ::) types really burn hot!   On the other hand, last year they had the black sunblock cloth up over the seating areas in the direct sun, which I've noticed does not happen at other faires. Another plus for the Kentucky faire! Wish the others would follow that example as well, but we can't have everything.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Old Tinker

"ONLY 9 DAYS till KYHRF OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ahh, now were talk'n, into the single digets for the countdown, me's like it.  ;D

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Maeve McMayhem

We were so lucky all around last season.. closing weekend was cloak wearing temperatures! IN JULY! I was hoping that we'd see something of the same this year but it's supposed to be so warm this week/weekend (last I heard)..I can only imagine how it'll be as we press into June and the first of July. Whew. I definitely need to find myself a bodice chiller...  :)

Down to single days!!! Woohoo, Papa!  We can't wait to see you all! Give Mama our love..and hugs! Many, many hugs.
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Old Tinker

u-huh, what'er  :-[  wow me Ren Daught caught me's a sleep'n.
me's haven't post'd the countdown yet:

"ONLY 8 DAYS till BRIARWOOD OPEN"N of the GATES"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

whew, there, now me Daught Maeve, thank thee for awake'n me's.
only a few more days tis right good Daught till we trade HUGs once again.  :D
me will let me Belle know of they message dear One.

Papa Tink
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far