News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for a friend

Started by Lord Glycon, May 21, 2010, 03:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Glycon

A very great lady I know from faire has been through hell with her ex-husband. When they divorced, he took almost everything and is trying to take her children. She is fighting for them now.

Her attorneys have uncovered some pretty substantial evidence of the ex-husband committing tax evasion and possibly money laundering and it is possibly drug related. She's having a very hard time with small town politics because her ex-husband is very wealthy and very powerful.

She has taken the evidence gathered and sent it to the IRS to turn him in for money laundering and tax evasion, but she is not hopeful. No one in the legal system seems to want to listen to her.

Please pray for her. Please lift her up in your prayers and ask for justice. Please ask that his crimes are uncovered and that her children are unharmed. There but for the grace of God go all of us.

Thank you,
Lord Glycon

lordwriothsley

Consider it done. I shall keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers at this time Lord Glycon.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lord Glycon

Thank you. She needs the help. It's most appreciated.