News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coupons

Started by Myrdrinn, May 23, 2010, 11:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdrinn

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get coupons for the faire. I've been there once already and used a coupon for buy one get one free, but I can't seem to find anymore. The first one came in a value pack in the mail, but I thought I remembered seeing them at different locations last year. Thanks..

Genievea Brookstone

There used to be printable coupons on the web site.  I have only seen them this year in the value pack and told everyone I know to save them!
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Tamtaro

I was there yesterday & picked up the program to preview while I waited in the ticket line.  There was a buy one-get one printed in the program & they let me use it right then and there!  So if you don't find one before you go, be sure to pick up the program first thing when you get there :)  The coupon is also good through Pirate Fest this fall, so pick up an extra to save for that.  Amusez-vous bien!

angeline12

Quote from: Genievea Brookstone on May 23, 2010, 12:53:12 PM
There used to be printable coupons on the web site.  I have only seen them this year in the value pack and told everyone I know to save them!

Yes you are right! Look for their website and get the coupon they offer. I know they also give coupon through email. Get them and save more!