News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going to SLRF?

Started by flidais, May 24, 2010, 11:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flidais

23 DAYS!!!!

Still don't know what I'm wearing...but darn it, I'll be there.

flidais

11 DAYS TO SLRF!!

And I think I finally figured out what I want to do for garb.  Which makes me very happy.

Queen Genevieve

I still have 1 gown to finish.
Queen Genevieve

flidais

Happy Sewing and I look forward to seeing it!

NefariousDrO

Now it's only a week!!!  Anybody who sees a guy in Dragonscale, say Hi and maybe I can buy a few rounds? It'd be great to see the faces that go with our text, but to be honest I suspect we're all more interested in the garb... But that's part of the fun, right?

L Dale Walter

I'll be running the Musketeer Academy of Swordsmanship (the balloon fencing).  Stop by and say hello.

L. Dale Walter

NefariousDrO

You got it, man! I suppose if you're on duty I'll have to be careful of how "strong" of a drink I offer?

flidais

Planning on being there sunday!  WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

LadyMeg

Wee!!  Say hi to me too!  I'm Polly the ridiculously colorful pirate.
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

flidais

Quote from: LadyMeg on July 09, 2010, 10:48:38 AM
Wee!!  Say hi to me too!  I'm Polly the ridiculously colorful pirate.

Are you working at SLRF this year Meg??

akiradawn

http://bullseyephotography.org%20-%20akira%20dawn%20to%20attend%20this%20weekend!

Please help me with Things that I need:

• Camping space/crash space for possibly 2 adults 1 child
  • info on cabins available for rent in the area

:o I need information for this and next weekend! Please post any relevant information As Soon As Possible!

Queen Genevieve

Lady Meg, You are a WONDERFUL pirate.  I think you did a great job this past weekend.  I have an idea, let's do it again
Queen Genevieve

sealion

I'll be out tomorrow with the whole gang including my two adorable (not that I'm biased or anything  ;D ) new granddaughters!
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Ellaris

If I left right now I could probably make it there just before it opens. But given the current state of my car I probably would break down on the expressway and everyone knows that no one is going to stop to help a girl in a bodice, right?  ;) But alas it doesn't look too promising. Sad really. SLRF is usually what holds me over until MIRF. I'll just have to find some other way to keep from slipping into insanity.
There's no place like faire

angusmacinnes

Boy would I like too.  Some of my favorite performers are there.  Wine and Alcemy and Sarah "Dreamie" Walker to mention a couple.  So if you live in close enough proxcimity go.  It will be worth the trip. ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.