News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for work for Colorado

Started by Madamaek, May 26, 2010, 02:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madamaek

I'm looking to get on the road full time, with my first show being Colorado.

Though I'm a local, I am a rennie at heart. I'm well aware of the hardships that life on the road can bring, but I'm more than ready. I've worked GARF for the past three years. I have two seasons' worth of selling under my belt and a year of modeling. But I am above all a hard worker. I'm open to all employment opportunities.

Most would describe me as above all trustful and reliable. I have a outgoing and fun personality. I am creative person, drawing and painting are among my hobbies. I love entertaining people on the job and I work really well with children.

Transportation to Colorado and during the week is already procured, as are living supplies.

(Oh and I shower. :D)

References and employment history (both inside and outside of faire) are available upon request.

Thank you.

Adriana Rose

If you dont find anything between here and opening look on the bulletin board in front of the site office there is ALWAYS help wanted signs.

I'd help ya out but I am all set for this season. Hope to see ya around

benlevy

hey if you want i am also looking for a job up there you can email me at gothkid2008@gmail.com hoping to do this for life if not for a couple of years at lest

Adriana Rose

that was last year kiddo.

Still its the same advise for ya.