News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Favorite moments and fond memories of 2008

Started by eloquentXI, June 01, 2008, 08:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenArts

You aren't literally*hanging* around are ya?  :P :D  The cemetery is very cool, very well done.  I can't wait to go! 

dragonslayer808

No not hanging, but there is usually something dangling from the trees.

eloquentXI

Depending on money and which weekends I won't be out at TRF, I might have to come out to Screams...

241 days till Scarborough...I'm so rensick right now.  :-\

I remember when we went shopping for John's outfit for TNRF. It was funny, I think there were six of us in Moresca, helping him shop, giving opinions, ooohing when he stepped out. It was great too when Queen Bonnie saw the new things at Moresca, the little white things and her face when she said they looked like "a sheared sheep."

Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

BrokenArts

Quote from: dragonslayer808 on August 05, 2008, 10:46:08 PM
No not hanging, but there is usually something dangling from the trees.

I..........remember.......seeing........you.   :o ;)

dragonslayer808

I work the dungeon during Faire, but at SCREAMS I'm a roaming character spending most of the night in the cemetary.

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

cowgrrl

Quote from: VIII on August 04, 2008, 03:11:07 PM
Quote from: cowgrrl on June 05, 2008, 09:23:56 PM-Actually seeing blood at the chess match :o
That is my horror and my dismay.  To watch one of my fellow performers get injured, to watch one cause an injury in full view of the audience.  I shudder. 

Just to clarify, lest any misunderstand, I did not enjoy seeing someone hurt.  It just stuck out in my mind because it was so surprising.  I know that the cast works very hard to make sure they do not draw blood or seriously hurt their fellow castmembers.  Knowing that made the cut I saw on a cast members face all the more surprising.