News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hello all!!!

Started by Kip, May 29, 2010, 11:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Hi iam KIP from the pittsburgh fair. I want to post that Professer M and I are coming the weekend of 12 and 13th. I'm so excited that were coming to visit and play in the streets. I'll be in rare form come that saturday. Cause of the 6 1/2 hr plus road trip lol. I cant wait to meet all of you its going to be a blast.

Master James

I am so looking forward to seeing you two again!  I'll definitely try to find time to come by and say hi if nothing else.  CAN'T WAIT!!!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Professor M

Those who don't know Kip should be warned that he talks a lot like he types.

Master James, will you be around on Friday night?  We'll probably be a bit out of sorts when we arrive, and it will be good to see a familiar face.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Alchemy

Is VARF ready for a PITTSBURGH INVASION ::)

Kilted One Aka. Lord High Mayor soon to be Sir Francis Bryan as well as I, Lady Alchemy aka Lady Rose Singer soon to be Lady Anne Stanhope...okay enough with the introduction.

My point is just about 1 hour ago we decided to that we would make a stop at your Festival on June 13th...the very same day as Kip and Professor M.  I can't believe this :D.

We will be returning from Cape Hatteras, NC and the fair is on the way home!
I LOVE  You Marcus!!!!!

~pixie~

Yay!  Please do invade away!!  We'll be glad to have you with us!
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF
aka: Gold'n Penny
Irish Penny Brigade - Clan White

Master James

Quote from: Professor M on June 01, 2010, 06:12:01 PM
Those who don't know Kip should be warned that he talks a lot like he types.

Master James, will you be around on Friday night?  We'll probably be a bit out of sorts when we arrive, and it will be good to see a familiar face.

If you are planning on arriving Friday night at the campgrounds on site we will indeed be there.  We are in the pop up camper at the bottom of the hill next to the Winnebego.  We will be getting in probably around 6 or so so stop on by.  It will be great to catch up with you guys before the day starts on Saturday.  See you then!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Professor M

Excellent!  We will arrive some time on Friday.  We're not sure how early we can get started, but I doubt we'll arrive before six.  It will be a happy reunion indeed.
~ C.S. Lewis

will paisley

Quote from: Kip on May 29, 2010, 11:06:01 PM
Hi iam KIP from the pittsburgh fair. I want to post that Professer M and I are coming the weekend of 12 and 13th. I'm so excited that were coming to visit and play in the streets. I'll be in rare form come that saturday. Cause of the 6 1/2 hr plus road trip lol. I cant wait to meet all of you its going to be a blast.

Great working with you and Professor M this past weekend.  Saw you both doing a wonderful job at the front gate.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Professor M

Will Paisley, thank you.  It was great fun.  For the life of me I couldn't remember doing anything at the front gate, but I do seem to recall a spit-take contest first thing in the morning.  Good fun, especially on a hot day.

I have to compliment the entire cast of VaRF, for a variety of reasons.  Their skill and professionalism, their kindness in welcoming us, and the amazing playfulness and humor I experienced.  Such things are all too rare, and often unappreciated, but they are all abundant at VaRF.  I look forward to returning some day.
~ C.S. Lewis

Master James

Well hopefully you two can return and play more than just one weekend next year!  It was fantastic having you guys there!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Feline Groovy

Agreed -- you and Kip were a joy to play with!  I hope to cross paths with you many times again, whether at VARF or elsewhere. 

Wanna buy a duck?    :)
Where was I going and how do I get there?