News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gregor's Crossing Medieval Faire

Started by gregorscrossing, June 01, 2008, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregorscrossing

Duncan and I would like to thank everyone who joined us for our Wedding on May 31 at Gregor's Crossing.  The day began sunny and bright, a little rain for a small while then sunshine for the rest of the day. 

We were very pleased with the number of family and friends who joined in to help us celebrate our special day. 

We look forward to celebrating our 1st anniversary with everyone next year.

Chelle

GirlChris

It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony, Chelle, and I fully admit to getting a little misty eyed off in the back where I was standing with the little Tudor court.

And the rest of the weekend was awesome as well. I had SO much fun. I've got to figure out a way to hide a camera so that I can take pictures while I'm in character.

Is it time for Morrisburg yet? I want to play some more!

PesterTheJester

It was a great faire with awesome people!!! Thanks for having us up Chelle!!!  You made a beautiful bride and Duncan you didn't look to shabby either. ;P

I can't wait to come back to the Morrisburg in 1.5 weeks(though I could do without the 8.5 hour drive)

Lady Penelope

I was wondering if I could make a small suggestion.
I think it would be much appreciated by many if more signs were put up once people got off the 401 so they know what direction to go in. My parents and sister were already at the faire and I was trying to make my way there by myself. Even trying to get directions from them, it took me an extra 30-45 minutes to find the place (didn't help that the employees at the Tim Hortons down the street didn't know where Devonshire Rd was, lol)