News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Cast at CRF

Started by holierthanthou, June 01, 2010, 11:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holierthanthou

There is a new act to CRF this year of a monk and a nun.  Please welcome them with open arms.

I know there are many who are loyal to Brother Simon and Sister Mary Clarity who are already upset by this.  Please do not feel that you are disloyal to us by working with them.

For all who have supported us in the past, we thank you hope to see you soon.

Oh, and my Brother will be showing up to get people wet. :)
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Monk

That's right, You lot better watch out.

I'll be showing up to be getting you peoples wet and deliver absolution to the masses.

What she said and so forth. :) ;D
Monkey Business is the best business.

Norfolk

Quote from: holierthanthou on June 01, 2010, 11:02:35 AM
There is a new act to CRF this year of a monk and a nun.  Please welcome them with open arms.

I know there are many who are loyal to Brother Simon and Sister Mary Clarity who are already upset by this.  Please do not feel that you are disloyal to us by working with them.

For all who have supported us in the past, we thank you hope to see you soon.

Oh, and my Brother will be showing up to get people wet. :)

Well said and well put, HTT.  We are very much disappointed, but it would not be either fair or appropriate to take our disappointment out on the new actors.
Just call me "Your Grace"

M. Hatter

Oh they're going down!  Poor saps will never see it coming...we'll tie them up run 'em out to the center of the universe...whoa...sorry...got a little carried away there.