News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wolfon's Costumes

Started by Drudonn, June 02, 2010, 11:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drudonn

After seeing "Wolfon's" mentioned somewhere in the garbing section, I decided to go and swing by--Wolfon's is a costume shop in Houston.  

It is *amazing* and if you are in the Houston area (or are willing to drive here), it's a great place to go for garb.

HOWEVER...

The owner, Robert Powell, told me that he's about to close the doors at that location, due to high cost of rent. He says he'll still be making garments, only he'll be working out of his house.  When I told him that I'd heard of him from this forum, he gave me his name, phone number, and email address for anyone who will be wanting his services (any advertising is good advertising).

Wolfon's Costumes
Robert Powell
979-922-3718
wolfonwear@yahoo.com

(edited to add email address)

Gwen aka Punstergal

Can you send msg me the email addy? He gave it to me the other day (so that I could come home and email him the link to the forum, but by the time I'd made it home from our crazy day, the kiddo had hidden the paper goodness-knows-where :(

It's too bad about the building, although as I was leaving the other day, i WAS thinking that it seemed like an awfully large space for what was in it-- costumes need a shop, imo, but not quite such a big one.
"Hell hath no fury like an enraged Gryphon Master"

Delireus

Oh how sad! I live right outside Houston, only about 30 minutes away, but I've never heard of this place. Do you know when he's closing?
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Drudonn

He said probably by the middle of this next week.