News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Annual Clan M'Crack Gathering - July 2, 3, 4th

Started by Capt Lucy, June 07, 2010, 02:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

On behalf of the M'Cracks who traveled from Fairhaven to Briarwood this past weekend, a very big thank you!

The fair is fun, but the true gem is found within its people. Hammish and his lady, Tinker and Belle, and of course Lucy! An excellent time from Friday night meet-n-greet till Sunday's end.

Looking forward to future gatherings!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Old Tinker

good Hibernian, me Belle and me just want'd to thank thee for your presents,
as you say "but the true gem is found within its people", but truth be told,
tis the visiting company that makes a great weekend at the fest,
turn into a fantastic weekend at the fest.
all the M'Cracks are always a splendid Family to be part of and enjoy a fest'n weekend together.
thank you all for come'n and fest'n with us.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Feline Groovy

Wanted to add our heartfelt thanks as well.  It was a grand weekend!  A thousand thank yous to the wonderful souls who made it so.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

LadyHawkeontheHill

Aye indeed!! What a grand time! And I even found my license plate...now, if I could just figure out how it got off the car...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Hibernian

Quote from: LadyHawkeontheHill on July 06, 2010, 09:33:31 AM
Aye indeed!! What a grand time! And I even found my license plate...now, if I could just figure out how it got off the car...

Where?
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Sir Rimm

To one and all, we from Texas had a grand time. I personally wanted to thank everyone for making us feel welcome as this is one of the first times we have been able to meet our east coast family members. The hospitality and warmth was a grand thing to us from across the Miss. There are already talks as to what we can do next.
I sincerely hope we get to do this and other faires in the future. Look forward to those who can make it to Texas for TRF and Scarby next year.

LUV U ALL
Sir Rimm

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Sir Rimm on July 06, 2010, 01:02:25 PM
To one and all, we from Texas had a grand time. I personally wanted to thank everyone for making us feel welcome as this is one of the first times we have been able to meet our east coast family members. The hospitality and warmth was a grand thing to us from across the Miss. There are already talks as to what we can do next.
I sincerely hope we get to do this and other faires in the future. Look forward to those who can make it to Texas for TRF and Scarby next year.

LUV U ALL
Sir Rimm

It was wonderful to meet you all!!!  (glad to see you decided to join us online too, lol)  Hopefully we will see you all again next year!!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Peddlin

Hugs and kisses to all of our Kentucky cousins! You provided us with an excellent adventure, as always, and we love you for it. It was so wonderful to see all of our old friends and family, and then we had the added bonus of meeting four of our cousins from Texas, who we learned to love, very quickly. I hope to see you all, again, very, very soon.

Thank you again, for a wonderful weekend!

:-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Fistn MCrack

I agree one hundred and ten percent with what our Lord High Chieftain said and I would like to add that I have never been to a faire where I was treated better, taken care of and entertained as well as with all of you. Thank you Lucy for coordinating it. Thank you Hamish for everything. A very special thank you to the Ohio clan members for making an ol' Texas boy feel pretty darn special. The food was great, The vendors were friendly and reasonable, The shows and cast were outstanding. Even the trip up and back was made tolerable by the company I was with. I cannot say enough good things about this last weekend and my clan. See you guys at the least next year and hopefully sooner at a Texas event.
Fist'n M'Crack,
Tanaiste of Clan M'Crack
Occulus Nox,
Knight of Cuchulain
Knight Order of the Thistle

Master James

Thanks to all my Kentucky cousins for a fantastic time!  A great time was had and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  The Saturday night gathering ROCKED!  Thanks again for everything.  Here are the pictures that I took this weekend for your enjoyment.  http://community.webshots.com/album/578109999NAXGqK
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Fistn MCrack on July 06, 2010, 02:55:32 PM
I agree one hundred and ten percent with what our Lord High Chieftain said and I would like to add that I have never been to a faire where I was treated better, taken care of and entertained as well as with all of you. Thank you Lucy for coordinating it. Thank you Hamish for everything. A very special thank you to the Ohio clan members for making an ol' Texas boy feel pretty darn special. The food was great, The vendors were friendly and reasonable, The shows and cast were outstanding. Even the trip up and back was made tolerable by the company I was with. I cannot say enough good things about this last weekend and my clan. See you guys at the least next year and hopefully sooner at a Texas event.

Oh look Fistn's here too!  :D  We already can't wait to see you all next year!!
Booty'n Penny

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: Fistn MCrack on July 06, 2010, 02:55:32 PM

And from the Public Relations department of the Ohio clan, we too think we did a pretty slam dunk job in making sure the Texas contingent left smiling... ::)
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Capt Lucy

Ah... Fist'n and Rimm, you all need to hit up the M'Crack thread here

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=719.msg258040#new

it's kind of multi-purpose ;)
Booty'n Penny