News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Officially Unoffical Photo Thread for 2010

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 10, 2010, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Duchess Marguerite

Thank you Baron & Baroness for the link.  Those are some wonderful photos!!! 

Celtic Rune Stones

My life is loosely based on a true story...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Lots of new photos up ... including one of Celtic Rune Stones in action!

http://picasaweb.google.com/blushingbiggins

Enjoy.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Avan

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Blushing on July 28, 2010, 10:53:05 PM
Lots of new photos up ... including one of Celtic Rune Stones in action!

Some of the action...

;D

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Oh, Celtic Rune Stones ... that's AWESOME!   ;D
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Norfolk

The Baroness and I would like to sincerely thank each of you talented and dedicated photographers for your time and effort in posting all of your wonderful photographs on this forum.  They add immensely to our enjoyment of the festival each year, and, perhaps more importantly, helps preserve all those wonderful memories through the dark months between seasons.  

So, here's to the photogs:  Huzzah!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Baron on August 08, 2010, 04:54:54 PM
The Baroness and I would like to sincerely thank each of you talented and dedicated photographers for your time and effort in posting all of you wonderful photographs on this forum.  They add immensely to our enjoyment of the festival each year, and, perhaps more importantly, helps preserve all those wonderful memories through the dark months between seasons. 

So, here's to the photogs:  Huzzah!

Baron is absolutely correct!  I don't normally intrude on other states forums but having visited your beautiful shire just recently, I felt compelled to agree... The faire photographers that so generously share their talents make the faire all that much more wonderful and memorable for those of us that barely know which direction to point the camera.  Please add my sincere thanks to all of you!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

The Professor

I want to add my own thanks and respectful compliments to the talents and generosity of all those who posted photographs of our Faire this year--I myself have been remiss, but, as you might guess, I was busy!

I particularly wanted to express my thanks to Platt, and Lady Delaney, who combined to create the following image, the source of a great deal of laughter and fond thoughts to me since Platt sent it along:

I have to admit... There's a lot of truth in that.  It is up now with their permission at my web site:
http://www.robricebooks.com

Have fun figuring out exactly where!

With my repeated thanks, and grateful best--

"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 08, 2010, 05:48:49 PM
yes a mighty HUZZAH to the photographers

The folk of faire are the reason we, the photographers, come to the gatherings. You create a world so captivating, characters so alive, and touch the inner child of so many visitors to the shire, and do without thought of receiving any reward, save one - a smile.

The shire is a living dream. It is a place of wonder, charm, and had I created the characters in my mind to dwell within it I could not have assembled a better cast than those who greet me every time I wander through.

I tread lightly in your world trying not to disturb the beauty, only capture it, preserve it's essence for those who make it possible, and present it to those outside the shire who know not of your existence. 

You are the real heroes of the story, I am merely the chronicler of your adventures - for as long as your are there, so to will I be...

Here is to many more years, many more adventures, and many more smiles... CLICK CLICK.. HUZZAH