News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Officially Unoffical Photo Thread for 2010

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 10, 2010, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francisco Paula

Don't know if any of you have entered the renfaire photo contest but as of last night there was 565 photos entered....now you can find repeats where people uploaded the same thing multiple times. If you have a facebook check it out on Mike's Camera

Blushing

Better late than never ... photos from closing weekend are FINALLY posted. Deepest apologies for taking so long.

http://picasaweb.google.com/blushingbiggins/2010CoRF8th?feat=directlink
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Francisco Paula

Once again beautiful pictures Blushing.....wish i had your eye for pics

Norfolk

Gorgeous!  We shall peruse these many times in the dark, snowy days between now and next season. 
Just call me "Your Grace"

Duchess Marguerite

Quote from: Celtic Rune Stones on August 09, 2010, 08:46:19 AM
Quote from: Sir Garath on August 08, 2010, 05:48:49 PM
yes a mighty HUZZAH to the photographers

The folk of faire are the reason we, the photographers, come to the gatherings. You create a world so captivating, characters so alive, and touch the inner child of so many visitors to the shire, and do without thought of receiving any reward, save one - a smile.

The shire is a living dream. It is a place of wonder, charm, and had I created the characters in my mind to dwell within it I could not have assembled a better cast than those who greet me every time I wander through.

I tread lightly in your world trying not to disturb the beauty, only capture it, preserve it's essence for those who make it possible, and present it to those outside the shire who know not of your existence. 

You are the real heroes of the story, I am merely the chronicler of your adventures - for as long as your are there, so to will I be...

Here is to many more years, many more adventures, and many more smiles... CLICK CLICK.. HUZZAH

Wow!~ Not only are you very talented with the fairy box, but also quite eloquent with words, M' Lord!  Thank you for your lovely photos and for the beautiful way you describe our faire.  It makes my heart glad!

Skip

Well I haven't had time to really go through all the photo's I took at the faire so I just uploaded a bunch to flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30499688@N07/sets/72157624712218335/

And I finally caught up with Twig at the end of the day on Saturday of closing weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30499688@N07/sets/72157624679269022/

Hope you enjoy them

Skip

The Professor

You can be very proud of these, Skip, they are truly superior photographs.  Thank you for letting us see them.
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Adriana Rose

Thank you Skip you caught a ceramony that I wanted to go to but I was unable to get away.

Celtic Rune Stones

The rules of magic...

1. The pledge... take something ordinary.

2. The turn... Make it extraordinary!

3. The prestige... Even though the subjects were aware of their surroundings they are still unable to determine how it was done... 

Click, Click, Huzzah!
My life is loosely based on a true story...

Becky10

Quote from: Celtic Rune Stones on October 09, 2010, 04:33:01 PM
The rules of magic...

1. The pledge... take something ordinary.

2. The turn... Make it extraordinary!

3. The prestige... Even though the subjects were aware of their surroundings they are still unable to determine how it was done... 

Click, Click, Huzzah!

Great movie and great picture! ;D
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Norfolk

Wondrous, Maestro, wondrous indeed!  Many, many thanks!

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Baron on October 09, 2010, 10:15:22 PM
Wondrous, Maestro, wondrous indeed!  Many, many thanks!

The last step in becoming a full fledged sorcerer is to tele-port two people to a kingdom far and away and return them safely. One must also be able to prove they have accomplished the task. So I submit to the council the following. Both the Baron and Baroness were transported to a manor house in the colonies and returned safely to court.

You will notice the look of amazement on my Lady's face as she reads from one of the many books in the library, and my Lord reaching for his sword so as to defend himself in a strange land if need be - I will report further once I am released from the dungeon.

Your humble servant (and sorcerer's apprentice)...      

My life is loosely based on a true story...

Norfolk

Mischief Snicklebritches

oh my goodness! I hadn't seen these! <smacks hand for being so amiss> These are absolutely gorgeous...as usual. Both beautifully photographed, and enchanting subject matter!
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!