News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bad News...

Started by ++King of the Pirates++, June 12, 2010, 12:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

++King of the Pirates++

No matter how hard I tried, I could not make it to VARF this season to show off my new outfit. Everything was going fine and then come last weekend my ride bailed on me at the last minute.
Nothing's really been going right lately so I guess I shouldn't have expected this to either.

But as the highly annoying cliche goes "There's always next year"...Thats what I kept telling myself when we had 4 dry winters in a row (i'm a snow freak)...Hopefully though, it won't take 4 years to get back to VARF....

With much sadness,

Cap'n J. Avery.
"When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fears its people-there is liberty"

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I'm sorry you didn't make it to VARF BUTTTT now you can try to make it to MDRF, alot of VARF there!We would love to meet you. Our big weekend is Labor Day
weekend,go check us out in the Maryland section.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

++King of the Pirates++

Aye, I will try to get to that one. Me and one of my shipmates are planning to "sail" that way when it opens for business this year. I can't wait to go. Just hopin' everything works out and we can.
"When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fears its people-there is liberty"