News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NYRF Opens Aug 7th

Started by Jay Byrd, June 14, 2010, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Byrd

53 days until it opens...if I counted correctly.

Who will be there opening Day?

Green Monk

jaybyrdswife

Jay Byrd

Although my lovely wife will not be joining us my oldest two, those of you that have seen me know who they are, my sister and my friend from Cali will be there.

Jay Byrd

Jay Byrd

Well I guess it's The Green  Monk and me.

Can't wait to see you there good Monk.

Jay Byrd

laedyfaire

you guys and me...and my fam..wondering what the NYRF has in store for us this year..please...no more booths! :)) LF

William of Armagh

Greetings, looking forward to going............as long as it not 95 degrees !     :P
Mercenary guild
woodland elf
fair companion to lady A., aka "the rogue"
target for that knife throwing act

Jay Byrd

WOOHOO!!!  It's getting to be like a party in here.  Hey if a bunch of us are going lets meet up and say "hi".  Although he has not chimed in Brother Robert, I'm sure will be there, probably more often then most of us put together.  I would love to meet all of you.

Jay Byrd

Bob of the Lake

Hi, Goody.

No, you haven't missed anything. The schedule's not up yet but I've heard it will be posted soon. There is also apparently going to be some sort of special entry deal on opening weekend but it hasn't been decided whether it will be a 2 for 1 or a discount. Again, we should know soon so keep checking the website! 

Another good source for info updates is the NYRF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/nyrenfair.

I hope to make opening day too--can't wait!

I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

robin35051

You can also just call the office 845-351-5171.  I'm sure they can give you all the details on opening weekend discounts... 

Jay Byrd

HEY, SOMEONE WHO CAN COUNT, hOW MANY DAYS?????

It can't be long now.

Green Monk

Jay Byrd

I will see you there, and the first round is on me good Monk.

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Are enough of us going that we shoud get a meeting place?

Brother Robert where are you?

Jay Byrd

Green Monk

Dam I am going Beer nuts for Fair to start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

laedyfaire

opening day for us... will be there early..before the gates open.

yeah, where is brother robert? ??? hope all is well  LF