News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NYRF Opens Aug 7th

Started by Jay Byrd, June 14, 2010, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Robert of Essex

Salutations!

Sorry! The board is always so dead I stopped looking..  BUT ..  I will most certainly be there on opening day!  At last, the festival returns..!  I have my season pass ready and waiting!

I'm glad to see everyone is coming out of hibernation now.. lol

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Jay Byrd on July 24, 2010, 02:22:02 AM
I will see you there, and the first round is on me good Monk.

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Are enough of us going that we shoud get a meeting place?

Brother Robert where are you?

Jay Byrd

Jay's buying??  ;D   

I'm down...Let me know when/where you're meeting and I'll be there  :)

laedyfaire

HI!! glad I dug you out of your cave brother robert! or monastary, should i say? anyway, glad you are making the fair this year.

countdown time folks.......      10!  LF

Brother Robert of Essex

Yes, sometimes someone has to come dust me off and pull me into the light.. lol

;D

Jay Byrd

YEA!!!! Brother Robert, how fare thee my friend?  I called, number changed?  Yes first round is on me.  I have a new bottle of Tequila ready to go and I will be purchasing some rum before.  Have flask will travel.  I will see you before hand outside hopefully.  If not I always see you inside.   Not sure if my two older ones will make it as it is not my weekend, but my sister will be there with me.  Should we set a meeting place as the only people I ever consistantly see are you and Green Monk.  I guess the Lord figures I need guidance.

laedyfaire

well brother bob, consider yourself dusted off! and your robe too??

see you all at front gate..be well and happy..LF

Jay Byrd

7, count them 7 or is it 6, it's late, but YEAH bring it on!!!!!!!!!

Jay Byrd

laedyfaire

I hear you on that one, GoodyTS...   LF

Green Monk

Aiacha

Planning a trip (first time in a few years) for Aug. 14 and I'm patiently waiting for the schedule.  I'm really hoping to catch Wolgemut and I want to be sure I don't miss them.  Though I am going with my mom and a few of the friends...I may buy a schedule anyway for them to keep. 

Bob of the Lake

According to their website, Wolgemut is scheduled to be at NYRF for the entire season this year. Huzzah! They are terrific and I can't wait to see them again.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

DarkLord

Hey Goody.  I think the best discount (opening weekend) is if you print the ticket on that attached link and present it at the gate - $16.

Vlad

http://www.renfair.com/ny/tickets/discount.asp
Bringer of Doom and Pestilence

laedyfaire

Wasn't it always buy one get one free on opening weekend?  ???

Brother Robert of Essex

They'll probably end up with ticket deals later in the season and are trying to capitalize on the opening weekend (?) I dont know.. I do notice the price change on the Queens pass though lol. I wonder if parking went up too.. Hmmmm... 

I may have to pillage the poor box..

;D

Bob of the Lake

My memory is going as quickly as the hair on my head but my recollection is that it's been at least 3 years since they did the 2 for 1. I'm pretty sure last year was a discounted admission on opening weekend also.

I think the rationale is that they want to encourage people to fork over their money early so they don't want to undercut the Early Bird discount which comes out in December--$12.00 this year--at a later point in time. If they offer a deal that is better than $12.00, then people will buy fewer tickets in December.  I'm just guessin'...
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel