News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

5 Months and Counting....

Started by Lady Tess, June 02, 2008, 01:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

If you get a chance while your out here, check-out the digs and see if it will work for ya in the future.  Maybe somebody else can use the info. 

You are correct Scotsman, the Hilton @ University Place is very nice, I've stayed there before.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

Thanks Scotsman, now we know where to find the party suite!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Scotsman

Quote from: Hibernian on July 22, 2008, 03:42:52 PM
Thanks Scotsman, now we know where to find the party suite!

Absolutely! All are welcome ... but the real party will be at the festival  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Tess

Scotsman

News Flash

There was a Hibernian sighting in Annapolis, MD ... that is all!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Hibernian

Indeed, Hibernian and his lady were in Naptown, drinking Guinness and having fun with the locals. Its always a great time when I have an opportunity to drink Guinness, eat fresh seafood and visit with great friends.

Looking forward to hosting Scotsman, Lady Guinness, and all our friends very soon at CRF!

Hibernian

Hey! It's only two short months till opening gate!

Lady Tess

I CAN NOT WAIT! CRF is the highlight of my year.

Lady Tess

Pinn

mutters to self "where is the time going and what am I going to take to wear for garb? Noble or peasant? Should I start packing now?????"
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Scotsman

Quote from: PinnMcrack on August 09, 2008, 06:18:24 AM
mutters to self "where is the time going and what am I going to take to wear for garb? Noble or peasant? Should I start packing now?????"

Let me help ... YES, to all the questions!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Ice Mage

I am just looking forward to finnaly wearing the garb i bought for Rendevous.  If i can only get the right cash flow in time, that is.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Vincenzo

For those who know me, this may come as a bit of a surprise...however...

I am traveling from Raleigh to CRF every weekend this year (as usual), however given the cost of petrol this year, I am looking to car-pool with fellow travelers.  Also, any hotel-sharing this season would be helpful.

The Man In Black

"Then you must strive to be worthy of her love. Be brave and pure, fearless to the strong and humble to the weak; and so, whether this love prosper or no, you will have fitted yourself to be honored by a maiden's love, which is, in sooth, the highest guerdon which a true knight can hope for."
Audaces - Fortuna - Voluptas

Lady Tess

Pinn

Chuck'n and I will be going Nov 15 & 16 from Raleighwood and would welcome any additional travelers.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP