News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

An intvitation

Started by Higgins, June 14, 2010, 04:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Higgins

You are cordially invited to accept a free introduction from the Lady Higgins and I on this nineteenth day of June! We have the great fortune to finally visit your Faire, with a small number of knights and faire dwellers in tow as well.
We are looking forward to visiting for the weekend and hope that I can put a few names with faces.

P.S. What's on tap? 

Old Tinker

good Man Higgins,
me Belle and me are disappointed that we will not be at the KYHRF this come'n Sat the 19th, and so we will miss the chance to take advantage of the FREE introductions. mayhaps thee can visit another weekend, that way it should cost no more than an ale or two, so that we can be properly introduced.
Oh, speak'n of ale, thee ask'd whats on tap, well this Old Tinker does not know all for sure, but me does know that thy have HARP, Guinness, Bud Lite, and for the life of me, me's can not think of the others. but me's knows there are more than this that me's have spoke of.
hope thee and Lady Higgins enjoy our fest, we say "OUR" cause everyone from the cast and crew to the owners make you feel like you have always belong'd.
safe travel good sir,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Ah, but is the invitation extended to those who have already met you and your lovely lady? :P
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Higgins

Dear Tinker, I am saddened to have missed you on this trip. Perhaps fate will allow us to meet at ORF later this year (ale is on me).
Capt'n... you of course need no introduction. Naturally an indelible impression is left in your wake as is only fitting of a lady posessing such fine qualities as yourself. However, if I have learned one thing it is.... GIVE THE LADY WHAT SHE WANTS!  If an introduction is requested then an introduction will be provided free of charge as well.
Looks like it'll be a warm one so we might have to hydrate regularly. Good thing they have light beer! LOL

Old Tinker

Quote from: Higgins on June 16, 2010, 03:37:23 PM
Dear Tinker, I am saddened to have missed you on this trip. Perhaps fate will allow us to meet at ORF later this year (ale is on me).

good Sir Higgins, by the fates, me Belle and me hopefully, will be attend'n this Sat. the 19th.
so it seems we shall treat each other to an ale, if thee has no objections, after, of course we have our formal introductions.  ;D
at all's service,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt. Morgan

If it should happen that you two do meet up, pass amongst you a round of ((HUGS)) from myself and Dwyn to all of you for certainly, with such a gathering, we would wish to be there too!

;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Higgins

Ooo... You know how I love hugs.

A sincere Thank You for your playful kindness and generouse welcome. My only regret is not being able to attend all weekend with fine companionship as can be found in Briarwood. Your village reminds me of my home faire (GLMF) with it's woodsy site and it's engaging caring villagers. We certainly enjoyed our time with you and hope to see a few of you at ORF latter this year if not earlier at Great Lakes (that would be awesome!!).

Old Tinker

our good Higgins and Lady Higgins, twas grand to get to finally introduce meself and me Belle to thee both. yes, Sunday would have been another day of laughs and enjoyment, but alas, we also could not make Sunday. so now our good Higgins, thee will not be able to hide from this Old Tinker and his Belle, now that a day of fest'n has been mark'd, along with thee, upon our belts. more good times and ales will be had by the both of us yet again this year mayhaps at OHRF. we's thank thee and thy Lady for visit'n our Briarwood. we's are proud of our small'r fest, with it's personal touch, from cast to owner, they have it right...

and to Captain, Oh our Captain Morgan, we had hit the road prior to see'n thy post, but fear not, many of HUGs were pass'd, and as always, thee my Captain Morgan and Dwyn are always upon this Old Tinkers mind when HUGs are shared, for it is two years for us to embrace,and this is to long for this Old Tinker to do without my Captain Morgan and Dwyn HUGs. we's plan to correct this come pirate weekend at OHRF, (take note good Higgins, is this the weekend thee also plans to attend OHRF ?).

and to all those that travele'd the distance from Texas, with Queen Margaret, such magnificent garb and play'n. with all of you set up outside of the Great Hall, under the trees, look'd fantastic. we's hope thee had a good time and had a safe trip back home. so glad that we's had the good fortune of thy visit.

and yes, now the third weekend has pass'd, that would mark our halfway point of the season of KYHRF. but instead of think'n of what is behind us, me Belle and em are focused on the upcome'n weekends. soon it will be the 4th of July weekend and this is when the "M'Crack Family Gather'n" will Gather'n for the third annual "Pilgrimage to HooDoo's PUB". this year there will be many to come pay respect's to our founder. from east and west they will come and descend upon Briarwood. good times will be had.

all be safe,
and good fortune,
your servants,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

It was great to meet you all!!  :D
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...