News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The London Broil show

Started by Lady Tess, June 02, 2008, 01:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

They're my favorite show ever at The Carolina Renaissance Festival. I've been to EVERY SHOW for the past two years and the year before that I only missed three shows (that's in two days)... I've been going to shows for six years. I've become kinda friends with them since I've been going to the shows for so long. They're really nice and hilarious!

DeadBishop

They used to be a regular show at MNRF for years, but apparently changes in the faire scared them off.  I miss the BUNNY!   :P

R/F.com member since 2003

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lady Tess

Quote from: Deadbishop on June 02, 2008, 09:42:35 PM
They used to be a regular show at MNRF for years, but apparently changes in the faire scared them off.  I miss the BUNNY!   :P

Louie still does the bunny. I got to wear the bunny ears for a little bit last year!

Lord Figaro

Yeah the tree top stage at MNRF just seems off to me with out London Broil there.  They were always good for a laugh.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Tammy

I caught one of their shows Saturday...it was SO funny!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

BagPipeBabe

I saw them once at scarborough and LOVE them.