News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jefferson City Renaissance Festival June 26

Started by Bossmare, June 16, 2010, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossmare

Jefferson City Renaissance Festival
Bender Park, Jefferson City MO
June 26, 2010
12 noon to 6 pm

Cast is being provided by the Living History Co. and the House of Sidney.

Emerald Shaunassey

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss are returning for the festival.  Can't wait to see everyone this Saturday, come on out and enjoy a lovely day with the whole family!
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Emerald Shaunassey on June 22, 2010, 01:52:24 PM
The Ladies of the Salty Kiss are returning for the festival.  Can't wait to see everyone this Saturday, come on out and enjoy a lovely day with the whole family!
Figures I gotta work again this Saturday.  By the time I got there the place would be closing.  Any chance they will be doing a 2 day faire in the future?
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Emerald Shaunassey

I am not sure hon but as this is year 10 or 11 of this festival and they have always been a 1-day festival (to my humble knowledge); I would hazard a guess that they will not move to a 2-day event.  Sorry you have to work  :o(     Here's to seeing you down the road my friend.

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.