News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Derbyshire Renaissance Faire!

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, June 17, 2010, 12:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Wow, I left this to the last minute, sorry!

Ladies and Gentlemen! This weekend and next, at the Muskegon Fair grounds in lovely Muskegon michigan, we present, The Derbyshire Renaissance Faire! A small faire, but one filled with heart, and loads of acts!

We've got the Rogue Blades, Rik Rock, Her Majestys Royal Guard, the Dark Flower Gypsies, The Privateers of Tritons Fury, E-Leesa the Gypsy, Tweedler the Fool, The Vikings of the Great Lakes, Hayley Jane, The Theatrical Combat Network, Sabrina, Knotty Bits, Wicked Wenches, Lee Mulder, Robyn the Bard, Iron Angel Forge, Shiabrook, the Swords of Valour and Just Happy to Be Here!

What's that? You say you've never heard of Just Happy to Be Here? Well, it's with good reason! You see, this is their first year performing, and, in fact, their very first show! They are a loving husband and wife duo, performing in a show of daring do, producing privateer comedy swordfighting! And, they're me and my wife!

So, come join the Good Captain Duckman and his wife/first mate on their beautiful ship, the HMS Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better in their very first tour of duty! We'd love to see you all there.

http://www.derbyshirerenfaire.com/

angusmacinnes

Break a leg lad.  Enjoy your time this weekend.  Have fun.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Lord Clisto of York

I have been informed by King Henry the Red that there will be no Derbyshire Ren Faire, in Michigan this next year. But, someone may bring it back. I have also got word from powers that be. From all indications of staff and performers, the faire has been doing poorly for the last three years and it was already news a few years back. It is also extremely small. Hate to see any go under so I hope it will survive at a later date. If anyone knows different, please send me an e-mail so I can post it. Thanks

Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished